3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Some news?
KilljoyTRV — 01/01/2022
I took the holidays off (and have been waiting for renders that I just received-Yay!) so production will begin again in a few days. I hope to make the drop the first week of February. Unfortunately, this is the busiest time of the year at my main job, so it may be March. I HOPE NOT!! Hopefully Feb.

Aug 28, 2021
KilljoyTRV — 01/01/2022
I took the holidays off (and have been waiting for renders that I just received-Yay!) so production will begin again in a few days. I hope to make the drop the first week of February. Unfortunately, this is the busiest time of the year at my main job, so it may be March. I HOPE NOT!! Hopefully Feb.
oh god let's hope not in March

Reactions: Igor9504

Morning5tar23

Jul 14, 2020
im so confuse bc there no walkthough bc im lost here im at the part where i got the knife and i dont know where to go now
If you mean the knife you took from the farm house, you have to wait for the morning and there will be a twinkle thing on the sign post outside of town.

Reactions: Midge

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
ok... umm... I'm at this point where LARA is not anywhere. Only the daughter Liz is available in her room. No other sprites/characters are in the house:
1641570992157.png

OK... Looks like SKIP TIME and visit every sprite visible works out after 2 DAYS of SKIP TIME - something happens in Lara's room.

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
ok... umm... I'm at this point where LARA is not anywhere. Only the daughter Liz is available in her room. No other sprites/characters are in the house:
View attachment 1584709

I can "have breakfast" and "Skip Time" but no way to exit the house going forward..?
Are you sure there are no sprinkles about in Lara's bedroom?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Nope - nada... After 2 Days though, the event triggering that blocked exit text occurs.
All I can suggest is to go back to a previous save, or start from the beginning again, wouldn't be the first time I had to do that. I do remember there was one update that wouldn't accept old saves from previous versions, think that was the last update.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
All I can suggest is to go back to a previous save, or start from the beginning again, wouldn't be the first time I had to do that. I do remember there was one update that wouldn't accept old saves from previous versions, think that was the last update.
No need. It continues after 2 days of time skipping.

Dustyride

Jun 11, 2021
This game is all over the place .So many play areas removed.A complete game would be nice .Fighting the witch to associating with the other tribe members and completing to scene about the witches daughter .I played every segment of the game .The new updates are a nice twist to the game ,but the previous scenes are deleted with every update .It's too bad it can't just continue on where every scene ends .Quests would be something to get back .It would be much easier to progress in the game

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
This game is all over the place .So many play areas removed.A complete game would be nice .Fighting the witch to associating with the other tribe members and completing to scene about the witches daughter .I played every segment of the game .The new updates are a nice twist to the game ,but the previous scenes are deleted with every update .It's too bad it can't just continue on where every scene ends .Quests would be something to get back .It would be much easier to progress in the game
This is a SEPARATE GAME to A Goblins Tale(AGT) and IS NOT a continuation. There is no Witch yet in The Rise of Vruk(TRoV), the area for her is in the game yes, but she hasn't been "removed" just not added(yet ;) [if at all]). AGT was made by Pupsi and then was abandoned. Killjoy started his own project using AGT as an inspiration.
There will never be a complete version of AGT. But wait about.......10 years for a complete version of TRoV ;)

TL;DR AGT old game, TRoV new different game.

Reactions: Unknown_Beta

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Are the scenes repeatable or one timed?
Some scenes are repeatable and some aren't, they are usually the 'storyline' quests, but there a few of those that have to be repeated a few times as well to progress the story.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i am hoping we can get armor for verivk soon because some creaters hit harder then others plues the dire wolves travel in three's

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Ok, ok...

Reading the past few pages in this thread I understand the kerfuffle about Lara and the direwolf. The break point for that path is obscure, to say the least. And yes, there may be a walkthrough but if a game depends on outside help for explanation, well...

But the story fork gets worse as I have no clue she's not still in her room until Shannon asks where she (Lara) is and the mother states she (Lara) has gone to be with the wolves? Ok, what, when, where, why did that happen? There needs to be some continuity and backstory with such a major plot change. The guards stated they were going out to kill the wolf, but we read nothing as to their success or failure. The next day the mother tells Vruk that Lara wants to be left alone. No mention of her is given after that point until Shannon's query. We're given the chance to change the nature of Shannon's addiction, but nothing is stated about the nature of Lara's problem. A mighty big plot hole here...Does this arc continue somewhere down the line? Am I being premature in my criticism? (Even if I am, the story does not explain itself very well.)

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Lara doesn't run off to be with the wolves if you did the earlier bits with her right like giving her a few protein shakes in the morning for breakfast and a few blowjobs in the glade after you get rid off the goblin hunter, she has to be already addicted to Vruk's cum before she gets raped by the dire wolf. Also the guards go to kill the wolves, they don't know anything about the dire wolf, nobody knows about the dire wolf until Lara tells Vruk about it in her room a couple of days later, as long as you did what I said before.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes