3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
it seems I blew the quest accidentally went into the wrong forest and I was killed by flying members and I lost the key to Vera's house what should I do first or not?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
it seems I blew the quest accidentally went into the wrong forest and I was killed by flying members and I lost the key to Vera's house what should I do first or not?
You can't "lose" any items in this game. You get it off of her at the castle after you talk to the queen and it will be in your key items. If you died and had to reload just go through the things you did before(without the dying).

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I had no option to talk to her - will try the box later
You should of have. If you skip talking to Shannon on the night you rescue her you CAN NOT continue(without some jiggery). I suggest you reload to then and try again.

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
does someone have a complete safe game ? i got the shannon thing right now but now laura leaves - what have i done wrong now

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
does someone have a complete safe game ? i got the shannon thing right now but now laura leaves - what have i done wrong now
You didn't pay her enough attention early on. If you want her to stay the crucial moments start at breakfast on the day after you impregnate Vera.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
is there A: a way to save lara from the wolves? B: a way for her not to run away to the wolves and C: a way to see image 3 with lara and the wolf or is that not yet implemented

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
so the thing is that after talking to the queen, I died and had to roll back to the safekeeping before the conversation and now I can't go to the queen with Faith

docamakus

Oct 9, 2017
I'm sorry I really enjoyed this game (even the other iterance that shall not be named). However with the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just cant anymore. This should 100% be avoidable and I am unsure why it is forced in the first place. So I am dropping this game till this becomes optional have a good one and hope those who still enjoy the game still have fun with it.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
is there A: a way to save lara from the wolves? B: a way for her not to run away to the wolves and C: a way to see image 3 with lara and the wolf or is that not yet implemented
A, no.
B, After you move in with Vera, make and give Lara a protein shake for breakfast on the next two mornings, make the shakes by the sparkles in the kitchen by jerking off, once Vera gets rid of the Goblin Hunter, find Lara in the same place you first met her and give her another 4 or 5 protein shakes (this time via blow jobs).
c, If you do all the above, once Lara comes back talk to her in her bedroom, she'll send you away, but follow the advice that Vruk gives you when she does and go back when Vruk told you to go back and you'll get the direwolf scene.

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
You didn't pay her enough attention early on. If you want her to stay the crucial moments start at breakfast on the day after you impregnate Vera.
have em both now and there was a msg of this ( some times later) is the end of the game so far - but is this only for the mainquest or for the sidequests aswell ? i dont seem to make any progress with either the cleaning girl nor the chicken or the marked stand girl - idk what to do with the black clothed women yet ... still'd like a full game just so i can compare what i have missed so far :/

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
I'm sorry I really enjoyed this game (even the other iterance that shall not be named). However with the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just cant anymore. This should 100% be avoidable and I am unsure why it is forced in the first place. So I am dropping this game till this becomes optional have a good one and hope those who still enjoy the game still have fun with it.
.... did you miss the part near the start when Lara and Vruk first started talking that such an event was considered a standard job hazard for any Huntress?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
so the thing is that after talking to the queen, I died and had to roll back to the safekeeping before the conversation and now I can't go to the queen with Faith
depending on where your save is you have to train with Lara first at noon at the entrance to denmar then go see them in the afternoon.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Finally got around to playing this (I really liked the original game that was abandoned) and played up until you have to do the lockpicking.......................................... what a brilliant fucking idea that is........

Dev thinking: let's put the most inane & frustrating minigame in the history of the world here to make sure that absolute idiots like riddikk91 can't proceed with the game...

(I have anger management issues & smashed a mouse against the wall & broke a keyboard trying to play!!! :mad::mad::mad:)

Before I delete the game & say goodbye, does anyone know of a cheat or a way to bypass this lunacy?

I really hope so coz I luv playing corruption games like these....

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Finally got around to playing this (I really liked the original game that was abandoned) and played up until you have to do the lockpicking.......................................... what a brilliant fucking idea that is........

Dev thinking: let's put the most inane & frustrating minigame in the history of the world here to make sure that absolute idiots like riddikk91 can't proceed with the game...

(I have anger management issues & smashed a mouse against the wall & broke a keyboard trying to play!!! :mad::mad::mad:)

Before I delete the game & say goodbye, does anyone know of a cheat or a way to bypass this lunacy?

I really hope so coz I luv playing corruption games like these....
It's easy once you realise how to do to it, just push the pins forward with the mouse once and click left mouse button when the pin is at the top and then hit the return key on your keyboard to move to next pin, click it quick or the pin will drop again.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes