3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Boby88

Dec 3, 2021
Yes. The alchemy plugin breaks the save. You HAVE to start a new game. And no, you don't have to get the powder before she runs off, just to start the quest for the powder given by Gita. The quest unlocks the map and is available long before Shannon runs off.
Hi why i cant save lara at wolf and they go home and soilder bring her home is this for story or i did something wrong??

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Thanks in changelog say we can see the both girls pregnecy how must we save her ??
i have a walkthrough you can look for in the search bar at the top right of the page and i go through it in there, but as a heads up the Lara good path begins on the morning after you knock up Vera so you will either need a save before then or be willing to replay up to there.

Reactions: Boby88

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Guys help, how do I get the girl home?
Reload or restart the game and do it right this time. If you don't give Lara Vruk's cum at every opportunity and talk to her after she is brought back by the soldiers, she will leave after getting raped by the dire wolf.

So I think you got to give her at least 2 'protein' shakes for breakfast and then after the goblin hunter is run out of town, meet her in the glade and give her more 'protein' shakes straight from the source (bj).

Reactions: locoraptus_69

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Okay I restarted the game and can't find gita after giving her coffee my creamer
You'll always find Gita in her shop at certain times of the day, other than that you won't see her, so normally when the shop is open or in the evening.

Should say that you'll have to 'cream' her morning coffee at least 3 mornings in a row and then just wait for Vruk to tell you to go see Gita. Or just keep creaming her coffee until then.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes