3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

BurnerMan5656

Dec 27, 2021
Did Killjoy say anything about being able to disable NTR in a later version? I love the game but one thing I miss from the original is not being cucked by horses, wolves, dickdragons, etc. I don't mind beast content I would just rather the beast not beat me to the punch so to speak on the girls.

Reactions: Igor9504

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
I mean you can do it with one hand. Just need to switch between mouse and keyboard quickly to press Enter or Spacebar after setting the pick. Truth is, the picking minigame is difficult at first, but once you get it, the game is easy. Now I only buy one pick and I only very rarely fail the game. If you want tips, know that the first tumbler is slower than the others, but all the others are the same speed. Get the pacing down and you will have it in the bag.
True but for those of us on laptops with track pads, honestly more trouble than its worth... really the mechanic is way out of keeping wiht the rest of the game. I think I am going to drop as "too annoying and tme consuming to be worth it."

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
True but for those of us on laptops with track pads, honestly more trouble than its worth... really the mechanic is way out of keeping wiht the rest of the game. I think I am going to drop as "too annoying and tme consuming to be worth it."
I don't like the drag pad on my laptop so I use a mouse with it.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Did Killjoy say anything about being able to disable NTR in a later version? I love the game but one thing I miss from the original is not being cucked by horses, wolves, dickdragons, etc. I don't mind beast content I would just rather the beast not beat me to the punch so to speak on the girls.
You won't be able to skip any "NTR"(it's actually just rape in this but i get what you mean) scenes that are apart of the main story but the horse one will be able to be skipped until after you can have a crack at her just not yet. On another note "Shannon"( i forget her name in AGT) was had by the Ddragons before you anyway and that was how you were able to capture her in AGT.

Last edited:

Jonhag9812

Jan 4, 2021
hi i have a great problem the basmen is not renovated and still the same until i have done the quest to save the daughter of the captain of the wolfs, frrome the dick dragon, after that i was in the basement and it was diffrent with new gear but when i left the basement it was back to just a ussual storage, please how do i fix this

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
hi i have a great problem the basmen is not renovated and still the same until i have done the quest to save the daughter of the captain of the wolfs, frrome the dick dragon, after that i was in the basement and it was diffrent with new gear but when i left the basement it was back to just a ussual storage, please how do i fix this
When you went in the basement, did you talk to Vera and then talk to Shannon before leaving the basement?

Jonhag9812

Jan 4, 2021
When you went in the basement, did you talk to Vera and then talk to Shannon before leaving the basement?
it was did that without me walking over to her and talk to here because there is not the same stuff in the basement after i leave it, so when i am about to feed here she is not there , and no where.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
it was did that without me walking over to her and talk to here because there is not the same stuff in the basement after i leave it, so when i am about to feed here she is not there , and no where.
You literally have to click on the box in front of Shannon before leaving her in the basement the first night.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The first part of the message is. Hello all! I'm sorry to say that the game has been suffering setbacks in the form of missing rend...

So it looks like there might be some delays with the game but not sure as that's all I was able to get by copying and pasting the text.

*EDIT*

DEV just posted in another thread that they've just started production again today, so hoping the update will drop early March.

Last edited:

needpleasure

May 5, 2020
The first part of the message is. Hello all! I'm sorry to say that the game has been suffering setbacks in the form of missing rend...

So it looks like there might be some delays with the game but not sure as that's all I was able to get by copying and pasting the text.

*EDIT*

DEV just posted in another thread that they've just started production again today, so hoping the update will drop early March.
Thanks a lot.

Reactions: Igor9504

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
If Tish is the woodcutter, then go south of the city, talk to old woman, go across the bridge bottom right, then go up and she should be behind the house, think noon or afternoon.

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes