3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
Question is there a gallery mode here?
nope, that's a (theoretical) project for when the game is actually finished.

Mostly because then most, if not all, of the renders and scenes will be finalized and unlikely to be replaced barring wholesale image corruption, resulting in new images needing to be commissioned.

after all it is a lot easier to make a gallery at the end of the project instead of having to constantly go back and adjust/fix/replace/update/so on and so forth with the game under construction.

Mar 11, 2022
help with lara, vruk says she left with the direwolf how can i avoid this after rescuing her i went to go for shannon. I need a walkthrough for this -_- fed sera a drink and i cant progress elsie i think i rushed into vera's pregnancy maybe? cant impregnate gita too only bj scene

Last edited:

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
The walkthrough should cover this. Was well as the text when vruk speaks, after all not all of the possiable choices are marked with sparkles.

Edit: the side plot with the maid is mostly incomplete with only the opening started.

Mar 11, 2022
The walkthrough should cover this. Was well as the text when vruk speaks, after all not all of the possiable choices are marked with sparkles.

Edit: the side plot with the maid is mostly incomplete with only the opening started.

Saw the walthrough, is there a walkthrough though that spoils everything? In the post i saw he was the OP was hinting at stuff and Im just paranoid that I might miss them

upsidesalad

Aug 17, 2020
Just finished the game, got the v.016 ended here, without interacting with tish once. In that savefile i can't meet tish anymore, can i meet tish with this savefile for the ver 0.17 update? Already backtracked for saving lara.

Edit: also further question. On my save vicki just got pregnant by the horse (womb cutscene). Next morning still the same fucking scene. How do i get further progression? Thanks.

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Just finished the game, got the v.016 ended here, without interacting with tish once. In that savefile i can't meet tish anymore, can i meet tish with this savefile for the ver 0.17 update? Already backtracked for saving lara.

Edit: also further question. On my save vicki just got pregnant by the horse (womb cutscene). Next morning still the same fucking scene. How do i get further progression? Thanks.
The Tish "bug" is fixed for the next update, don't know if saves will be able to be used( as per usual ;) ). With the Vicki stuff you have to wait an in-game week for full stuff then she will disappear and come back after a while.

Mathiaz_123

Dec 31, 2020
someone knows if the NTR will be avoidable at some point? because the rape and impregnation of both daughters is unavoidable as far as I know

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
someone knows if the NTR will be avoidable at some point? because the rape and impregnation of both daughters is unavoidable as far as I know
It wont be as it's a part of the story. You can choose to skip the "rape" scene with Lara and you never see Shannon's scene so just do those things to "avoid" them.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes