3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Killjoy usually release the new version mountain time so most likely in about 9-12 hours
Honestly i have no idea what time zone F95 resides in, i see you posted that at 10:53 AM, but without the board time zone for a reference, that could have been at any point in the last 16 hours or so... For benefit of the group, based on your knowledge of his usually posting in Mountain Time Zone, roughly what time MDT would you expect that to go live?

Thanks in advance.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Honestly i have no idea what time zone F95 resides in, i see you posted that at 10:53 AM, but without the board time zone for a reference, that could have been at any point in the last 16 hours or so... For benefit of the group, based on your knowledge of his usually posting in Mountain Time Zone, roughly what time MDT would you expect that to go live?

Thanks in advance.
UTC -7 hours

Reactions: daedilus

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Technically, it's also not NTR. They would need to leave Vruk for their rapists for it to be NTR, but Vruk wasn't with them prior to their rapes, and they never left him afterwards.
Thanks for the info. It's good to know that everything happens before they're with the MC and you can avoid seeing it, I've downloaded the game and I didn't really like all that talk about NTR and rapes.

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
look in build and announcements on discord, click on the link rather than the pic to avoid the "input code"

• Love
Reactions: Midge

sarapaca

Oct 21, 2018
The new version seems broken. The following message appears as soon as you try to move after any save is loaded: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes