SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Hell yeah! Vruk is back!!
someone is fapping tonight..

no wait.. that's Vruk?
:unsure:
That's not the Vruk I remember.. those are the girls?
I'm confused.
Where are the two girls that escape w/ you from the dungeon?
Oh no.. this is the RPGM one.. the one that Vruk has the magic cum, right? and he's staying w/ some lady knights, yeah I think I played this one Vruk too
Ok.
Alright.
A man 's gotta do what a man 's gotta do.
giphy.gif

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Why is it that you need a new save every single time? Like how is this possible?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Some advice for the dev...

First, I commend you for two things: 1) You're learning and applying that new knowledge to this project; 2) You are taking pride in your game and want it to be the best you can make it given your skillset.

However, I want to caution you in a couple of ares: 1) Risk vs benefit. The risk side of the equation is becoming larger and the benefit side diminishing because of these restarts. It's to the point that you need to continue the game and if you come up with a new idea or coding tactic that you think will benefit your project, save it. By that I mean incorporate it into your next project. You're starting to deplete any good will some folks have toward your project because of their frustration; 2) If you make changes, be quick and thorough in explaining them. Don't leave people guessing as to what to do.

MrBee

Aug 6, 2016
TROV 0.17 Changelog

-Lara Armor Quest added
-Shannon Armor Quest added
-Liz Grows Up Quest added
-Added Shannon as a recruitable follower
-Added 3 new Game Over instances
-Added Dickdragon Cum as a sellable item
-Added remastered scenes (Lara drinking Protein Shake, Vera Breastfeeding Liz, plus a few more...)
-Pregnanacy system unlocked (Sex scenes for the impregnation of the girls will be in 0.17.5)
-New area opened
-New easter eggs added (READ EVERYTHING!)
-Journal brought up-to-date

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
Love this game.....but yeah... i'm gonna wait till it's finished, or till he gives us comfirmation that we don't have to start this game all over again.
have done that to many times.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
the game is good, but this developer is horrible, 7 updates have already been released and the guy still couldn't make the old saves work in the new version, and it sucks having to start again every time especially in rpgm that is the engine is slow in the game and it's poorly optimized to play, either the developer fixes it or he won't get patrons anymore.

Reactions: mastercuck
Mar 5, 2020
Love this game.....but yeah... i'm gonna wait till it's finished, or till he gives us comfirmation that we don't have to start this game all over again.
have done that to many times.

It's literally the same thing that killed my interest in the original Vruk game! Can't believe this dev has taken the new version down that same highway to hell...

coffi69

Jan 18, 2021
View attachment 1535952

Overview:
In The Rise of Vruk is a game you play a goblin who must recreate his clan to take revenge on the orcs that destroyed your entire race. This is done by turning human women into corrupted breeding stock.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-08
Release Date: 2022-04-03
Developer: KilljoyTRV - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.17.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Notice
Keep on Topic please discuss The Rise of Vruk only. Old Saves don't work.

DOWNLOAD

Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
MAC(0.14): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Others:
ANDROID

Extra: WALKTHROUGH (v0.15)

Jonny66 thanks for the link
*This port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk

View attachment 1441142 View attachment 1441143 View attachment 1441144 View attachment 1441145 View attachment 1441146 View attachment 1441147 View attachment 1441148 View attachment 1441150 View attachment 1441151
broken wont get past the bandits note...been 5 days waiting for what was said to be 2 days...cant play a game that doesnt advance.

Aug 28, 2021
UNOFFICIAL MAC VERSION 0.19 (TEST)

Being still a Test version to make the game work you have to:

1 - Open terminal

2 - Write this command: chmod -R 755

3 - Press Space after the command and drag in the game and press Enter

4 - Write your password and press Enter (Only if requested)

5 - Now open the game as per normal

For any problem please contact me:)

Special thanks to 乃คяdaK
1000.gif

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes