3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Props where it's due. This game has been around for a year, and the dev has dropped many updates. That deserves praise imo.

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
TypeError
Cannot read property 'length' of undefined
This error appears on the second I load the game from the previous save from v 0.16 and it freezes my game. Please give me a save that works.
Untitled.png

Last edited:

gplegendary

Apr 9, 2020
Saves won't work? Bro fuck you we ain't playing the whole godamn game again for a new update. Dev do something please!

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
TypeError
Cannot read property 'length' of undefined
This error appears on the second I load the game from the previous save from v 0.16 and it freezes my game. Please give me a save that works.
View attachment 1747696
Well. Responding to you will allow me to kill two birds with one stone.

For your issue, several character files were changed from 0.16 to 0.17 and why you're getting that error.

As an update to my post this afternoon because I wanted to replay 0.16 and get to 100% certainty one way or another before I went to bed: Everyone is going to have start a new game. Between the above mentioned changes & the trigger fix, no 0.16 save is compatible with 0.17. Not my intent earlier to mislead any of you, which is why I went back and played 0.16 myself then transferred the saves to 0.17 plus talked w/ the Dev.

Guys, you can cuss and scream all you want. It's not changing 0.17 and the fact that starting over is required.

CaitSith21

Dec 24, 2018
For next time please give us a skip button for at least the beginning part but one that maxed out all the possible interactions including dress seller girl. I like it when a game has a bit a challange but i dont want to start over again for the 4th time or so.

Reactions: Nash Tyler

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
Is it really absolutely fucking necessary to have the campfire right in the AI pathing, which game over kills you every time the player forgets to manually click 3 times around the campfire, to avoid being called an 'inept player' by the inept designer who designed the fire in the AI pathing, that you have to cross once a day, every day, for 55+ days and counting?

Is that really fucking necessary?
... you think Killjoy programed the pathing used by the point and click system? Fuck no, that system came built into the goddamn engine, the only thing Killjoy added was an optional addon that allowed it to move Diagonally (which is a required add on for other mods that might be planned or used.) Killjoy does not have the minimum 100 Grand needed to pay for the Copyrights needed to pay a professional Coder to fix it.

FOR THOSE WHO ARE COMPAINING ABOUT HAVING TO START A NEW GAME: GROW THE HELL UP. THIS IS A ONE MAN OPERATION USING A GAME ENGINE THEY DID NOT BUILD THEMSELVES. ONE MAN, NOT A 30 MAN PROGRAMMING TEAM BEING FUNDED BY A MULTINATIONAL MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR COMPANY THAT CAN AFFORD TO HAVE THEIR EMPLOYEES WIPE THEIR ASSES WITH 20 DOLLAR BILLS.

YOU ARE GETTING THIS GAME FOR FREE THE LINK THAT IS SHARED ON F95 IS PROVIDED BY KILLJOY.

Azeric

Oct 8, 2019
... you think Killjoy programed the pathing used by the point and click system? Fuck no, that system came built into the goddamn engine, the only thing Killjoy added was an optional addon that allowed it to move Diagonally (which is a required add on for other mods that might be planned or used.) Killjoy does not have the minimum 100 Grand needed to pay for the Copyrights needed to pay a professional Coder to fix it.

FOR THOSE WHO ARE COMPAINING ABOUT HAVING TO START A NEW GAME: GROW THE HELL UP. THIS IS A ONE MAN OPERATION USING A GAME ENGINE THEY DID NOT BUILD THEMSELVES. ONE MAN, NOT A 30 MAN PROGRAMMING TEAM BEING FUNDED BY A MULTINATIONAL MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR COMPANY THAT CAN AFFORD TO HAVE THEIR EMPLOYEES WIPE THEIR ASSES WITH 20 DOLLAR BILLS.

YOU ARE GETTING THIS GAME FOR FREE THE LINK THAT IS SHARED ON F95 IS PROVIDED BY KILLJOY.
Bro do u have an Android link of the update or does anyone have

mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016

Is everything ok? Who hurt you?

• Haha
Reactions: EPCOT

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Interesting decision to have two love interests raped right before MC nails them. Not the way I wanted to see things play out and I'm not even bothered by NTR or Bestie. Kinda disappointing, but I still enjoy the game.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I wish MC could not get NTR with any of the girls... It is why I probably won't play this game anymore or at least until that part is removed... or a path to avoid it is added likely the 2 would be nice rather than any remake of stuff...

Reactions: AJBit

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Yes, old save not worked you will found bug the game will stuck and grind all the time.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes