3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

Vidar79

Dec 6, 2019
The mechanic are relatively simple, you use your mouse to bounce the pin up, when it hits the top your have a brief point of time (unable to be edited) to right click locking the pin in place, when you have a few seconds to hit the Enter key (built in default) or the spacebar to move your lockpick forward to the next pin.

this also starts the default (and built in) timer, if the lockpick hits zero it breaks and you need to start again with a new pic.

Please Note all current pickable locks are set on the tutorial/easiest setting. which surprised the dev as well when they received the prebuilt coding for the minigame/skill test, and started testing it. and yes this will be a re-occurring thing, cause having to pick locks on occasion fit the story.

Vidar79

Dec 6, 2019
The mechanic are relatively simple, you use your mouse to bounce the pin up, when it hits the top your have a brief point of time (unable to be edited) to right click locking the pin in place, when you have a few seconds to hit the Enter key (built in default) or the spacebar to move your lockpick forward to the next pin.

this also starts the default (and built in) timer, if the lockpick hits zero it breaks and you need to start again with a new pic.

Please Note all current pickable locks are set on the tutorial/easiest setting. which surprised the dev as well when they received the prebuilt coding for the minigame/skill test, and started testing it. and yes this will be a re-occurring thing, cause having to pick locks on occasion fit the story.

How can i use this on my android, without a mouse?

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
i really hope we don't have to restart the game at every update dude
if so please give us a save so we can start from where we left off.

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020

I can't go longer than this?
[/QUOTE]
Strange, that's the spot. Shannon and the Dickdragons are the next zone over.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019

I can't go longer than this?
[/QUOTE]
If you haven't talked to Gita in the afternoon/evening you cannot go here yet so do that. This will be fixed for the next update so you wont have to talk to Gita, it will just be accessible before this point.

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
2 options: Listen to Vruk when you start the quest. or, Read the walkthrough written by Midge.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
How can i use this on my android, without a mouse?
The66 makes the port not the Dev. You will have to wait for them to sort it out.
there is nothing to be sorted out.
i've just updated the touch screen usage instructions in my release post.
you start moving the pin by swiping up. on it's highest position tap the screen again.

Reactions: Midge and gogo8320

Anders78

Sep 13, 2020
Check my guide at the top of this page.
It is a guide, not a problem solver so the clock problem is not addressed there and I have played well past the point where it should appear. If there are ways to play that gets one stuck it should be mentioned. And now, that the sailor has left, I have no way to pass time at noon, so I am stuck. Also, the book (next to the clock) keeps having stars despite that it has been read, I am unsure if this is so for everyone?
I also have the problem that Elisa, with the cart, do not show up at the cart.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
It is a guide, not a problem solver so the clock problem is not addressed there and I have played well past the point where it should appear. If there are ways to play that gets one stuck it should be mentioned. And now, that the sailor has left, I have no way to pass time at noon, so I am stuck. Also, the book (next to the clock) keeps having stars despite that it has been read, I am unsure if this is so for everyone?
I also have the problem that Elisa, with the cart, do not show up at the cart.
If it helps you to see where you might have gone wrong sequentially and helps you identify the trigger you missed and how to fix it then it is a problem solver. And when did i say it "shouldn't be mentioned"? Of course it should. How else will others know how to avoid or watch out for if others don't mention it It seems you didn't give Vera the nightie in the evening and then sleep with her at night. Have you tried giving it to her in later evenings? If you have and it didn't work then THAT is the problem. And my guide could let you see where you boned it and how far back you need to load so you can do it right the next time. And Elisa should show up in the afternoon. If she doesn't you might have missed a trigger that my guide on page 42 could help you to find.

Last edited:
Reactions: FTKnight
3.30 star(s) 20 Votes