3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Tried this too but I didn't get a zip file just the same thing, again a 7Z File if I'm reading ut right, sadly I have no idea what that is. Am I missing something to make this run right?
Timing, save first, and try to make sure you tap when the cylinder is at the top.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Will the next update work with current saves? Just wondering if it's worth wasting time through the beginning for the 30th time...

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
to her own house, ya know Vera's House
You can't save her from the wolves if that's happened because she left to join them, the only way to stop that is to get her addicted to Vruk's cum before she gets raped by the direwolf, then she will talk to Vruk about it in her bedroom a day or two after she is rescued, if that doesn't happen, then she will run off back to the direwolf. So at every opportunity before the rape happens give her Vruk's cum.

Oh should add, don't miss any 'training lessons / interactions' with Lara either.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
How do I make the sleeping powder? I tried the recipe in the basement but I can only add 1 of each wing. And nothing happens.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes