3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

RsL4972

May 14, 2021
I suggest getting to at least level 4 but pref lvl 5 and take some healing pots, let Vera do the fighting and you just support her.
i've only been able to get up to level 3 and found 1 healing pot in the dick-dragon cave

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
what i did was fight the bat's sell the wings get lvl 5 and the skills are spells then also buy sword are dagger then i would try fighting the dickhead lol.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
i've only been able to get up to level 3 and found 1 healing pot in the dick-dragon cave
Buy the healing pots from Gita. Here's a little tip, if you go south from the bats, go to the bottom left and there is a log, click on it and get 300 gold, then you can go to blacksmith and buy a sword.

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
there is a way to avoid the dire wolf rape our precious lara? or it is story line unavoidable? surry fur vad inglish

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
there is a way to avoid the dire wolf rape our precious lara? or it is story line unavoidable? surry fur vad inglish
No, its part of story.
Buy the healing pots from Gita. Here's a little tip, if you go south from the bats, go to the bottom left and there is a log, click on it and get 300 gold, then you can go to blacksmith and buy a sword.
Can you buy sword really? I mean blacksmith didnot sell it. You can buy it from smuggler in pub, but its trap.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Cyberjacky
Just asking but you do realize you can play through the whole main game (both pro/no Lara) WITHOUT ever having to touch the lockpick minigame right? That's just on some of the side content paths. I have a walkthrough on here and can answer questions you may have here as well ;)

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Cyberjacky
Just asking but you do realize you can play through the whole main game (both pro/no Lara) WITHOUT ever having to touch the lockpick minigame right? That's just on some of the side content paths. I have a walkthrough on here and can answer questions you may have here as well ;)
I guess you could, but then you'll miss out on getting Gita on your side. But then again, I just can't understand how people have such a problem with the lockpicking.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I guess you could, but then you'll miss out on getting Gita on your side. But then again, I just can't understand how people have such a problem with the lockpicking.
Gita is a side path get. But they did mention they are playing the android version and so i can't speak to how easy or not it is on that platform. They seemed stuck on the main path somewhere and has blamed the LP so i just was mentioning that it is only on sidepath stuff and not the main path.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Any idea when the next update comes out? an approximate maybe
Dev has decided to add more stuff to his "mini" update. So next update will probably be at the regular 2 month update time which will be at the start of June(barring any unforeseen IRL stuff of course ;) ).

Reactions: ginelofki
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes