3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
guys, whats the newest version of the game? i played on 17.0 and got did everything there is. looks like i gotta start fresh when 17.5 is around. this download differs from 17.0 (save-files dont work), but what exactly is it?
Gonna say it again: 0.17 is the newest version. I can't control what the mod puts on here by mistake.

Simple tip everyone: when game is extracted to wherever you put it on your system...the version number is staring right at you in it's brand new folder via the name of that folder. Mine says: The Rise Of Vruk 0.17 upon extraction.

Last edited:

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
you could combine those two games and goblin's tale and the rise of hot it would be great to have scenes with Elizabeth, when you sleep you have a blowjob scene, as well as when pregnant Shannon and her younger sister, as well as a witch when you capture her .. that would be great, and other girls when you corrupt them

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
how to get into the city and how to get a knife?
You got to rescue (capture} Lara's mum and leave a ransom demand for Lara to find, then tell Lara you will get her mum back and Lara will give you her knife.

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
You got to rescue (capture} Lara's mum and leave a ransom demand for Lara to find, then tell Lara you will get her mum back and Lara will give you her knife.
he captured Lara's mother and spoke to Lara, but there was no knife

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
he captured Lara's mother and spoke to Lara, but there was no knife
You will get a knife at the farmhouse (exit to the south). Search this house at night. And in order not to get confused in the game, carefully read the dialogues. All this is said in them.

Reactions: Midge

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
You will get a knife at the farmhouse (exit to the south). Search this house at night. And in order not to get confused in the game, carefully read the dialogues. All this is said in them.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that knife. Was getting ahead of myself.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
the quest for liz leads me to a village and tells me to check the building, ive done so and when i got to the last building it says that
Some of the buildings you can only go in at certain times. Can't remember exactly who exactly Liz is, but there are two building above the blacksmith, the one on the left you can go in if you pick the lock, the one on the right you can't enter, think you can only enter that one when you hire the girl to be the maid.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes