3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

Artigar

Apr 16, 2021
This is like the 12th goblin MC game around. Not complaining though the more the merrier but I do find it strange there so many in recent years compared to everything else.

I blame Goblin Slayer
not really, it was orcs before, now it's goblin,maybe it's gonna be Ogres when Shrek 5 comes out

• Haha
Reactions: Chains123

RsL4972

May 14, 2021
The previous saves do not work and give an error when loading. The game must be started anew.
i started a new game and that's where i'm stuck at , and asking if anyone had a save just past getting the door unlocked so i dont have to bother with trying for the 100th time

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
So I'm hoping Vruk finds a way to increase the percentage of female offspring and thr sterility issue with female halfbreeds. Ideally bump up the percentage to 100% female offspring for obvious reasons. Overall loved the Liz content. It's what I play this game for.

RsL4972

May 14, 2021
Anyone willing to share a 0.16 save ? to not start everything again since old saves don't work
Good luck with that , i've tried asking for saves too for this game and got only screenshots , you might have to wait 3-6 months for the next update to get that save you need

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Good luck with that , i've tried asking for saves too for this game and got only screenshots , you might have to wait 3-6 months for the next update to get that save you need
Anyone willing to share a 0.16 save ? to not start everything again since old saves don't work
2 peeps have already posted saves for the new update. They are a few pages back maybe try looking but as you guys don't like to go over "old" content you probably wont find them.
And the lockpick game freezes seem to be a you problem as we haven't gotten/can replicate this. Maybe try a cache dump or a defrag of your HD

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
hello can someone explain me how alchemy works? i m stuck at one ingredient each thanks
You have recepie. You need 3 bat wing, 3 phallus wing and 1 phallus cum.
In laboratory chose these all and confirm.
For more ingredient you need kill more beast.

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes