3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Nice caps. You're taking this way to seriously, was meant as a return snide comment to his.

Now try this... He doesn't have to make the fire interactive, damaging, or a game over, nor make a snide comment.

Since he did all four of those things, despite his lack of 100,000 dollars, and despite his lack of time, that means he wanted to, and took the time to do it, despite his one man operation.

That's fine... It's funny. It's a good joke. I like it. The first time. Maybe the first few times.

When you are repeating the exact same routine, this in the am, this in the noon, this in the afternoon, this in the evening, for the 55th time, and you are thinking about what you have to do for this PM again, for the 55th time, and reflexively click to the top left of the screen where you want to go, and your little character runs down to the bottom of the screen, crosses the bridge, where the fire suddenly comes into view and you remember it, but can't react fast enough, it becomes less amusing that you have to reload and repeat the day again. Assuming you saved every morning, religiously.

Perhaps he could take another few minutes of his precious time, and have the fire not burn in the evening, after oh, say, the 10th day or something?

Or maybe just get rid of that game over entirely, instead have him just jump and say ouch and deliver the snide comment without having to reload from a save?

That's funny too. And far less annoying.

Just pointing out it becomes an annoyance, for all it's humorous intent.
auto save is a quicker reload in that instance as it brings you right to that map and time just before you died. and the arrow keys exist as a movement option you might want to look into ;) (but seriously 55 times!!! i died to it maybe 3 or 4 times but daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!! At some point you have to admit you are doing it on purpose right?)

Reactions: krozdil

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I gave up on this game completely due to the stupidity of having to lockpick to get everything. You should have the option to bypass it or do it. That way people who want an annoying challenge can have it and those that don't want to waste their time don't have to. Yes the Dev can make their game however they want and I was really thinking about trying this one again but if the same stupidity is still in the game.... NO THANKS.
So the Dev can make his game however he wants to as long as it's also how you want it( you personally and not EVERYONE who also have "ideas" for it{like me for instance who wants the mini game to be HARDER as i breeze though it in less than 3 seconds{no joke literally 3 seconds for me to clear that thing everytime}. I need a harder challenge]). GOT IT.

Last edited:
Reactions: krozdil

RsL4972

May 14, 2021
So the Dev can make his game however he wants to as long as it's also how you want it( you personally and not EVERYONE who also have "ideas" for it{like me for instance who wants the mini game to be HARDER as i breeze though it in less than 3 seconds{no joke literally 3 seconds for me to clear that thing everytime}. I need a harder challenge]). GOT IT.
since you were able to open Gita's door , how able you share your save and help out the rest of us that are stuck trying to open it with the lock-picks

May 18, 2019
Just finished this latest version and I have to say I really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to v18, hopefully we can have more fun with Shannon and Lara, especially Lara. I also look forward to advancing the stories of others like Vicki, Tish, Gita and of course the Queen and the Princess. Keep up the good work and hopefully sometime in June/July we're playing the next update.

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Just finished this latest version and I have to say I really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to v18, hopefully we can have more fun with Shannon and Lara, especially Lara. I also look forward to advancing the stories of others like Vicki, Tish, Gita and of course the Queen and the Princess. Keep up the good work and hopefully sometime in June/July we're playing the next update.
Glad you enjoyed 0.17. You won't have to wait until June/July for the next update. 0.17.5 will be coming in about three weeks for the public barring something unforeseen. I think you and others will enjoy what that will entail. For more details on what's going to be in 0.17.5, head over to his Discord. The Dev is active and one sarcastic fucker. :LOL:

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok question hope we ether kill the bitch that threatens are lady's are make her a sex slave for herevil act.

alexmckennet

Oct 3, 2018
Gallery mod's kills the game idk.. Plus maybe NTR tag after lose goblin boss at future update perhaps :) gj wish better animations yet still gj

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
push mouse upwards to trigger the pin... when pin is in upward position press LMB and later Enter.. Repeat 5 times until lock is opened before time runs out
A note on LockPick minigame and current bugginess there in actual minigame
(noting that I too consider it a very crappy mechanic far out of keeping with rest of game, but have mastered it as have gotten to very end, so observations not merely complaining about the minigame)

Since I finished the current update (w old gobbo stage) have been screwing around.
  • There is clearly some kind of memory issue on the mini-game on repeated usage (if one fails one time for example)
  • most frequently I observed is responsiveness starts lagging inside game
    • This is clear as the percent counter sudden freezes for 2-7 seconds (approx)
    • Also sometimes the return-key symbol will not show up for several seconds (after which process becomes completely buggered and I just quit out and return to save)
  • On many repeated usages (again going around screwing around after fully completing) the lags seem to be triggered mostly
    • Naively guessing that whatever memory usage for tracking mini-game status might be hitting maximum state or something like that (naive guess, in any case something is happening)
    • This seems to be worse than in prior versions (but maybe I notice it more now that I have gotten good at the detestable minigame and can distinguish between my own fuck-ups and emerging lagging)
    • rarely arises if first three go smoothly - so again guessing there is some kind of memory allocation issue in tracking status (but naive guess made 100% ignorantly of actual coding)

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
Elsie only has the one night bj scene on the same night you dose her(end of her stuff atm) and you should have needed to dose Gita 3 times, Try going to Gita's upstairs in the evening to see what she says. liz will appear in her room in the afternoon. Viki is bugged in this build so you wont get her bj scene until next update(end of her stuff too[?]).
Question: for current 17, presume Elsie still does not advance beyond Dosing (night BJ after sleep powder)? Asking as I seem not to advance beyond the dosing so suspect this is the case.

Reactions: Midge
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes