3.30 star(s) 19 Votes
Aug 28, 2021
Question on V.17 and Tish story:
  • having gone through the cycle: finding her, giving her sleeping, lockpicking in, sleep-blowjob until addict, waiting 3 game days for addiction, doing the awake BJ cycle to get to "come back in the evening for sex" scene,
    • come back in evening and door is locked.
    • on picking lock no sprite visible but ZZZs are visible
    • impossible to interact with her (so apparently bugged)
  • is anyone else getting this? Is it a bug or do I have possibly a bad save? Or should I wait a few game days?

Otherwise to assist on the Castle, as noted by someone else above you need to carefully click on Vruk side of the terrace of the fence just after the chimmney approximately, it will pop up
sex scene with tish will come in the next update for now you complete her story

Reactions: tommyjohne

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
Another two detail question:
  1. In current build is Vruk maxed out at present at Level 5? I seem to have stopped advancing although the XP bar seems to suggest Vruk should be moving up to Lvl 6
    1. A small bug, the screen on Status does not show either Current XP or To Next Level
    2. Both are blank ( _ _ _ _ shows only)
  2. Or is this related to the Trainings w Vera?
    1. if yes, any idea how many as I have gotten the Husband story umpteen times now and am kinda bored of it.

Aug 28, 2021
Another two detail question:
  1. In current build is Vruk maxed out at present at Level 5? I seem to have stopped advancing although the XP bar seems to suggest Vruk should be moving up to Lvl 6
    1. A small bug, the screen on Status does not show either Current XP or To Next Level
    2. Both are blank ( _ _ _ _ shows only)
  2. Or is this related to the Trainings w Vera?
    1. if yes, any idea how many as I have gotten the Husband story umpteen times now and am kinda bored of it.
yes the maximum level is 5
Training with vera once she talks to you about her husband you can stop doing them no new content after this

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
anyone know how to proceed on liz path journal keeps saying she's got her bear and you have to check up on her wherever she is the house every now but not sure what to do and when
Follow through Shannon's story path and she will grow.

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
Thanks
Quick clarification on the above mentioned Status bug: this was the case from restart right up to Lvl 5, not just on reaching LvL 5

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
can you go beyond giving gita the facew fuck and cum coming out of her butt??

and how to get the chicken to let you into the house of the trader??

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
how to import save?
You have to start anew with this version, so importing old saves would be pointless. However, for future reference:

1) Copy save folder from previous version
2) Click the newly installed version of the game on your system until you see The Rise of Vruk folder*
3) Right click and click paste
4) Now open that folder and you should see a save folder now appearing.

That's it.

* - Main game folder where everything is located.
can you go beyond giving gita the facew fuck and cum coming out of her butt??

and how to get the chicken to let you into the house of the trader??
1) No, not yet.
2) You can't break into that house yet.

Last edited:

PokerMastr

Nov 23, 2019
It's the same room on my end using Win 10 64-bit OS. I have not encountered that error at all. I replayed just that sequence and took screenshots to see before replying. Do you have a save right before rescuing Shannon? If so and you're using the same OS with an unedited save, I'll take a look at your save.

Sera is a work in progress and is not complete.

You can't in this build.
Thanks i figured it out, i think it was because i never went to the basement the first time vera wants to show you the new basement. So when i get shanon there, if i go to the basement the next morning its the old one still.

Reactions: quadsquat and Midge

Lilshon18

Dec 1, 2017
I don't understand why the boss fights in this game are so hard. It's frustrating that I get locked into a boss area with no warning and then have to fight a boss that I have no way of preparing for. The level is capped at 5 and there is no equipment to buy to help. The only thing is to spam potions but getting money in this game is a ridiculous grind.

I wanna fap and enjoy a game, I don't want to be frustrated when I play. Maybe throw in a cheat menu or more skills for the player so we have more options in the fight.

DerpyDeeDoo

May 7, 2021
I don't understand why the boss fights in this game are so hard. It's frustrating that I get locked into a boss area with no warning and then have to fight a boss that I have no way of preparing for. The level is capped at 5 and there is no equipment to buy to help. The only thing is to spam potions but getting money in this game is a ridiculous grind.

I wanna fap and enjoy a game, I don't want to be frustrated when I play. Maybe throw in a cheat menu or more skills for the player so we have more options in the fight.
Well there's an easy (albeit unsupported) solution with most rpgmaker games, including this one. If you're tired of regrinding after each update, do this: search in google for rpgmaker save editor, and go to the saveiteditor site. Upload your save file. Adjust the desired variables like gold, attack, and defense. Save and download the new file, then paste it into the save folder and overwrite the old file.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes