3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ok so this game has been missing me off latle. Everytime I play something fucks up but I have recently heard people asking "can you save Lara from the wolf" & others keep saying no.

Does she just get raped or does it kill her? Cos if she dies I'm not even gonna bother with the game anymore.

• Hey there
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Ok so this game has been missing me off latle. Everytime I play something fucks up but I have recently heard people asking "can you save Lara from the wolf" & others keep saying no.

Does she just get raped or does it kill her? Cos if she dies I'm not even gonna bother with the game anymore.
He rape her. But scene is optional. It will happen, you just won't see it.

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
tist used to run on my laptop now i get sone shit about graphic shit
now it wont play
The game engine, requirements, etc. have not changed for TROV 0.17. It's the same as previous versions. Check your graphics card, vid drivers, etc. on your laptop and make sure all that is functioning properly. If all of that is good, then someone more tech savvy than I will have to help you.
I can't get version 0.17.7... Why... Thank you.
There is no 0.17.7. I believe the mod (BaasB ) just mistook the 'z' for a '7' when updating the version number on here.

Last edited:

Kamimile

Aug 27, 2020
Le moteur de jeu, les exigences, etc. n'ont pas changé pour TROV 0.17. C'est la même chose que les versions précédentes. Vérifiez votre carte graphique, vos pilotes vidéo, etc. sur votre ordinateur portable et assurez-vous que tout fonctionne correctement. Si tout cela est bon, alors quelqu'un de plus averti que moi devra vous aider.

Il n'y a pas de 0.17.7. Je crois que le mod a juste confondu le 'z' avec un '7' lors de la mise à jour du numéro de version ici.
[/DEVIS]
Ah OK Thanks you

Reactions: quadsquat

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Can I ask how u avoid that scene? If its optional?
If you mean the scene that the girl gets raped by the direwolf, then just skip it when the option comes up, it's mainly a flashback anyway when Vruk talks to her in her bedroom after it happens, provided of course that you have taken certain steps beforehand to allow that scene to unfold.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Does anyone have some hints on how to win agains Old Gobbo (Gryx)? I keep losing against him.
Judging by the text of the game, you somehow lose the fight to him, but Elizabeth kills him. The script of the game is so prescribed.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Judging by the text of the game, you somehow lose the fight to him, but Elizabeth kills him. The script of the game is so prescribed.
No, you need win this fight. Everything after that is just script scene.
Does anyone have some hints on how to win agains Old Gobbo (Gryx)? I keep losing against him.
Vruk on level 5 and breeding sword - or something like that.

Reactions: Serameth

hotxer

Jan 25, 2022
guys, whats the newest version of the game? i played on 17.0 and got did everything there is. looks like i gotta start fresh when 17.5 is around. this download differs from 17.0 (save-files dont work), but what exactly is it?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
guys, whats the newest version of the game? i played on 17.0 and got did everything there is. looks like i gotta start fresh when 17.5 is around. this download differs from 17.0 (save-files dont work), but what exactly is it?
You wont have to start fresh when 17.5 comes out apparently so your saves from 17.0 should be good.

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Gonna say it again: 0.17 is the newest version. I can't control what the mod puts on here by mistake.

Simple tip everyone: when game is extracted to wherever you put it on your system...the version number is staring right at you in it's brand new folder via the name of that folder. Mine says: The Rise Of Vruk 0.17 upon extraction.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes