Recommending Looking for cool stuff, more info inside

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Hi people! I was playing some cgi novels with incest, ntr and all kinds of depravity (you know, cool stuff) but... almost everything I find are very ambitious but unfinished games, most of them abandoned or with very obscure rules, forcing me to look for walthroughs and guides that are usually too old to be accurate.

That has been most of my experience with this site. And I was wondering if some of you could make it better. Can someone recommend me completed or almost completed games? I mean well done games, with all the depravity and some choices, projects that became something more than empty promises to the vanity of some guy who discovered too late that he didn't really want to make a game but just to get off? (and I don't blame them, you know XD)

So, what do you say? Does somebody have some fresh recommendations? I am very open to all kinds of fetishes, except maybe futa. I used to like that stuff as a teen but for some reason I got bored of it years ago. I think it was hentai foundry. It got better over time but at some point it got flood with that stuff.

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Thanks a lot. I have been reading and downloading some of those. However, I have a few questions. Correct me if I happen to be wrong but I'd say that the first three games are very incomplete, right? Like, aren't those the kind of unreliable unfinished projects I was talking about?

Good girl gone bad is great, I already played it. The android version has some serious bugs that break some paths I think, or that's how it used to be. The pc version was close to perfection.

The imperial gatekeeper, I played that too. It's pretty vanilla, if I remember correctly. It was years ago, maybe I don't remember it right or the game wasn't finished but I think it was a "papers please" clone with some blackmailing or prostitution involved, in short encounters. I don't think it's bad but I am not looking for stuff like that right now.

Karryns prison and zombie retreat look both interesting, I'll give them a try.

Maybe some more stuff in the line of Good girl gone bad may be great, and I know that's like saying "stuff similar to a masterpiece" but you know... many fetishes into it, decent art, easy to play, without too much "grinding", etc. I still have to pay attention to those two recommendation threads you brought anyway.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Thanks a lot. I have been reading and downloading some of those. However, I have a few questions. Correct me if I happen to be wrong but I'd say that the first three games are very incomplete, right? Like, aren't those the kind of unreliable unfinished projects I was talking about?

Good girl gone bad is great, I already played it. The android version has some serious bugs that break some paths I think, or that's how it used to be. The pc version was close to perfection.

The imperial gatekeeper, I played that too. It's pretty vanilla, if I remember correctly. It was years ago, maybe I don't remember it right or the game wasn't finished but I think it was a "papers please" clone with some blackmailing or prostitution involved, in short encounters. I don't think it's bad but I am not looking for stuff like that right now.

Karryns prison and zombie retreat look both interesting, I'll give them a try.

Maybe some more stuff in the line of Good girl gone bad may be great, and I know that's like saying "stuff similar to a masterpiece" but you know... many fetishes into it, decent art, easy to play, without too much "grinding", etc. I still have to pay attention to those two recommendation threads you brought anyway.
ioY is like 95% done, only the endings are missing. SKA is 50% done, with an ETA of summer 2024, and the dev is rock-solid, I've been following them since almost the first public release. It's already longer than most similar games. HC2 is completed, dev is making a third game now.

As for GGGB, the dev is making ORS now, though it has dual male + female protagonists.

Reactions: Lordroedor