Identify Looking for (dark) monster/evil VS hero/good games

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Hey hey hey everyone ! :D

Sorry to bother you with my lil request. ^^' Usually, I look for games myself but I feel that the specific kind I'm looking for is rather... scarce. Or maybe I'm blind ? xD In any case, I come here tonight (night for me at least), ask generous souls for tips about games. ^^'
The kind that I'm looking for, is, as the title specifies, the kind in which there is some form of conflict between human and monsters... or even, good and evil. Butt !... not just that. Ones in which there are no battle fucks (it removes any sense of danger in the adventure, and I prefer stakes in my fantasy stories ^^' ... not that I'm judging battlefucks, I'm just speaking about my own tastes), in which we get moral choices (if we're the hero : choice to go either good or evil... or even, stay good, but go either full monster-slayer, or more merciful hero. And if we're a monster : how to go about and conquer/fuck humans ^^).
I usually prefer female protagonists. Easier for me to get in character. But lots of games with female heroes, well... aren't serious enough for me, I admit. ^^' So as far as quality of "ambiance" and story goes, I'll take any gendered-protagonist if it means that the game has quality. I'm bi, I don't mind of it's girl bs/on girl or even guy vs/on guy. x).
For example, I've quite enjoyed Succubus Covenant and Ravager , despite the games having male protagonists. But any games of this vein with female protags, I'll take aswell, definitely. ^^
What I want in the end is : moral choices in a serious and dark (or dark-ish) story and environment. The possibility killed if possible, and/or to kill adversaries (Optional for both. Ah, not that it's enjoyable per se, to be killed or to slay, but it adds tension, and even more stakes, and to the overall dark tones/themes). If the story has humor, I don't mind, as long as the serious moments are serious. ^^

Thanks alot for reading me, whether you answer, or not. I wish you a great morning/day/evening/night !^-^

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
LonaRPG and Seeds of Chaos are well liked dark stories... but when it comes to H, "dark" comes with some twisted side orders... Lona, I quit playing after a forced nipple piercing scene even though I modded stats to be godish... Seeds has NTR as a huge plot device... so... if your dark fantasy allows anything goes... I think you would dig those two...

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Ah things like force mutilation etc aren't what I'm looking for. By "dark", I mean more like, dark themes, rather than dark actions used as twisted kinks within the game. x) Seeds of chaos, I already knew, and kinda liked : despite the forced aspect of the NTR, the story remains good. ^^ Lona though... I'll take a look, just in case. although I'll keep your warnings in mind. In any case, thank you for taking the time to read and help. ;)

Reactions: Asia Argento

VRN00B

Jun 16, 2020
So so late but try 'Deliverance' if you haven't already, sounds just like what you're looking for

Reactions: Lucress