• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Artist 3D] Share Looking for Daz3D Artist to help me out with my Game Worlds of Wonders

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
Hey there!
After working alone on my Adult Game Worlds of Wonders for some time now, I decided to try out something new and am now looking for a DAZ3D Artist to work on this project together with me.
I designed the game in a way that provides a lot of variety for us, the developers. With Magic content, Sci-fi content and regular content as well as a wide variety of kinks and characters.

You should have the skills to create renders (and animations) similar (or better) than the renders already in the game (some samples below).
(Post production e.g. After Effects skills would be useful too, but are not required)

This is a heart project that I do due to the love of developing and that should be your focus as well, because currently the project generates just about enough money to cover the cost.
Depending on your time investment / content created, payment would therefore be up to 50% of that money.

If we get along, working together for a longer period of time would be preferred.

Language: EN / GER

If you see yourself as part of this project, contact me on ! Username: danny_pj
Discord will also be the way of communication.

Thank you for reading!

Samples:
sample01.png sample02.png sample03.png