[R-Play tester] [R>Writer] Paid Looking for erotic scene writer for Sci-Fi NTR VN (Already 30,000 words in).

BluePuffin

Aug 22, 2017
Project:
In the far future, humanity is spread out amongst the stars. The story takes place on a large space station that is renowned across the universe for being the host to gladiator combat between giant mecha. Rundown and dangerous, it's a floating city full of vice, gang violence and corporate interests.

Our protagonist is Jason, an orphan from a small town on Earth who is attempting to make it into the mech fighting pro-leagues with his childhood friend Sara. Jason is the engineer. Sara is the pilot.

However, being poor orphans, they have little in the way of liquid funds to keep up with the mech’s regular repair bills. To that end, they need to acquire a sponsor.

I've got 30,000 words of the prologue and first route written thus far, with about 20,000 more to go.

The story will have three routes for three different antagonists, all of which should be about the same length.

What I am after, is to find someone willing to write the actual sex scenes, as that's a topic I have little interest in. This would allow me to continue work on the story while they worked on the smut.

Developer:
- I'm a nobody in these circles with nothing to show. While I write fiction for a living, this is a personal project that I don't want tied with that pen-name. The only thing I can display to show my genuineness is what I have done with this project thus far.

Looking for:
- A writer with an interest in NTR.

It's a pretty specific fetish, so it would be helpful if anyone hoping to take up this commission had some prior experience with the genre and actually enjoyed it.

Employment Type:
- Commission based. Payment by the word. Details open to negotiation.

Work commitment:
- Commissions with payment by the word. It would be expected that any applicant would be capable of turning out 2000 to 4000 words within one to two weeks.

Preferred method of contact:
- I prefer Discord. I will contact you with my username via DM once I receive a response here.

Job Description:
What I am after is someone willing to write the actual sex scenes, as that's a topic I have little interest in.

I expect each scene to be somewhere between 2000 to 4000 words. There should be about eight more scenes. Three examples have already been written.

I look forward to hearing from any interested parties soon :D

Reactions: WritingBear

yofoxed611

Dec 1, 2021
Are you looking for the actual dialog of the sex scenes? Something like a screenplay?
Or a more descriptive approach with less pictures/animations during it?

I ask because story writting and screenplay writting are very different in terms of word count. So paying by the word seems unpractical
(And sex scenes in particular will contain a good amount of moaning.)

Also, could you provide a small example of the already written parts to see if the style can be easily matched?

Thanks.

BluePuffin

Aug 22, 2017
Also, could you provide a small example of the already written parts to see if the style can be easily matched?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see, it's reasonably descriptive. Given that I intend for the art to be 2D, there's only going to be one or two CG per sex scene, though the writing is going to have to carry it.

I hope that answers some of your questions :D

JoeTheMerc

Jan 17, 2022
I have written NTR content before for online commissions. You contact me on discord I can give you samples of my writing and we can talk about going forward.

My discord is Joe D. Mercala#8764
My email is Josephmercala@gmail.com