[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] [R>Writer] Unpaid Looking for event writers and artists to assist with a F2P RPG style harem game.

EpicEncrypto

Oct 9, 2021
Project:
- Epic Journey: A Quest For Power is a harem style free to play 2D RPG game that I am currently working on.

Developer:
- Me, EpicEncrypto, currently pulling the wagon but just barely getting it to roll.

Looking for:
- 2D artists for pixel characters including walking animation, battle animations, and a face portrait that matches the pixel character.
- 3D artists for NSFW scenes involving the main character, the harem girls, random character encounters, and other scenes.
- Writers for short NSFW scenes involving the characters found in the game. (List of names/character descriptions available also)

Employment Type:
- At the moment it is unpaid as I'm hoping to get a few volunteers to donate their time and effort for a few scenes and show my appreciation by listing them by their desired name in the game's Special Thanks and Credits sections. The game will be completely Free to Play with no plans of ever making a profit off the game. So far any donations received have been used to purchase programs and designs to further advance the game. Once more donations are received, I'll be able to offer to pay for services to generate more artwork, music tracks and other aspects to improve the game. Someone who volunteers now may end up being paid for their services later on, just depends on when/if I get any donations coming in.

Work commitment:
- This will be an ongoing development game, which means even when it is fully released, I will continue to push more characters, more scenes, more quests, and an ever expanding storyline to ensure all players will always have something to look forward to. Whether you just want to do one or two scenes, or wish to keep providing services throughout the ongoing production of the game until it reaches a full release, anything is appreciated.

Preferred method of contact:
- Preferably through Line app, but open to other forms of contact also.

Job Description:
- Creating 2D pixel characters with walking and battle animations in a format compatible with RPG Maker MV.
- Creating 3D NSFW art for scenes involving the available characters.
- Creating 3D art for load scenes.
- Writing dialogue for NSFW scenes involving the characters within the game.

Additional comments:
- Any assistance with these aspects is greatly appreciated.