Seeking Looking for evil games.

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
I'm looking for games where you can be evil if you want to. I really liked overwhored and defiler wings where you need to build an army to defeat kingdoms and stuff. oh and where the protagonist isn't just a prick. For example in overwhored he is evil but kinda likable evil. He's funny and isn't just an annoying teen like in harem collector. Sure in defiler wings you are a totally evil dragon but that what makes it fun (the part where you can become stronger with each generation was also super fun). Do you guys know more of these type of games?

Hannesbloed

Oct 11, 2018
I’m searching for the same type of game.

Raid on Astoria is in development or was abonded and it is quite good. You raid some villages with your clan etc.

Reactions: ronney

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
I would love more such games too.

Dual Tail's Venus Blood series goes in this direction i think, but most of them are untranslated unfortunately. I quite enjoyed Venus Blood frontier despite i didn't understand much, but eventually gave up because it is actually like a hentai heroes of might and magic. But without being able to understand all the stats it was too frustrating in the long run.

If any of those ever gets a proper translation they would be quite great i think.

GamesAKStyle

Sep 10, 2017
Ravager seems like it'd fit your style. You play as a Dragon conquering the kingdom. The game is also VERY flexible and you can toggle off kinks you don't like. Something to note though, you're not an anthro dragon or a dragon that can take human form. You are a four legged two winged giant. You are sapient though and talk. But if that sort of bestiality irks you then you might wanna give it a pass.

Apr 1, 2018
I'm looking for games where you can be evil if you want to. I really liked overwhored and defiler wings where you need to build an army to defeat kingdoms and stuff. oh and where the protagonist isn't just a prick. For example in overwhored he is evil but kinda likable evil. He's funny and isn't just an annoying teen like in harem collector. Sure in defiler wings you are a totally evil dragon but that what makes it fun (the part where you can become stronger with each generation was also super fun). Do you guys know more of these type of games?
Vae Victis was a good game. And seems to match perfectly with what you wanted. The likeable/loveable funny evil npc that still has some good and humor in him. (y) def worth a play.

Edit: Here is the link https://f95zone.to/threads/vae-victis-khan-conquer-ravish-breed-v0-6-10-doorknob22.74639/

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Doorknob22