[S>Programmer] [S>Proofreader] [S>Translator] Unpaid Looking for experience making games

desperado505

Jun 1, 2017
Hello F95zone users,
I'm a longtime lurker,looking to make some kind of contribution to this amazing forum.
My main goal is to look for a (beginning) artist,who has an idea of the game he wants to create,but doesn't
have the time nor the skills to bring his idea of a game into fruition.
My experience is (very) limited,and i'd prefer making something smallish in RPGM first.
However, I am very open to learning new things.
Basically,i'm looking for someone also new to the world of adult game creation who wants some help in handling the technical aspects.

Skills:
-Beginner at RPGM programming( Everything except custom scripts)
-Fluent in English,(and dutch),very proficient at writing.
-Not much else here (YET!) i'm afraid.

Preferred method of contact:
PM here or on discord: fetussnatcher#8392

Employment Type & Rates:
Unpaid,see additional comments why

Availability:
Almost every day after 4PM-2 AM,weekends around the clock

Work Samples:
None thus far.

Additional comments:
- first off,about the unpaid part: I'm very limited in terms of skills,thus i wouldn't be bringing a lot to the table at first.
-second,i have a very specific personal situation in which i can't earn more than the government allows me to. ( Don't ask).

-For me personally,the aspect of creating the game and gaining experience are the most important factors.

-A list of things i won't participate in: Vore,Scat, (hard) NTR,Loli/Shota,and anything i feel is morally dubious.

-If you have any further questions,feel free to PM me here and/or ask for my discord.

( To F95staff: if anything is out of order in this post feel free to tell me)

Last edited: