[R> Other] Paid Looking for experienced promoter / marketing expert.

NamesRed

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Hi,

I represent Pie in the Sky and we're looking for someone to help get our game into the hands of players who may be interested in playing it. If you think you have the right skills for this,

Please send us your rates and previous work / experience, along with any ideas you may have for marketing the project that you would put in place, we are happy to pay up front for a great portfolio, and post-work otherwise.

Please contact me here, or contact us on Patreon (found on the game thread) if you are interested.

Thank you,
Red

RoboticRevolt

Feb 4, 2020
You could try putting it up on , , and , as well as doing promotion on every adult forum you can think of.

would be good to be on if your doing a transformation theme

NamesRed

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
You could try putting it up on , , and , as well as doing promotion on every adult forum you can think of.

would be good to be on if your doing a transformation theme
We're actually not doing transformation, it's a huge misconception and I think a lot dismissed our game because of it sadly. Our main limiting factor is time, so we're looking to try offload that work, as we already spend every hour we have developing the game.

Thanks for the advice, we're on itch, but we'll check those other two, appreciated!

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
We're actually not doing transformation, it's a huge misconception and I think a lot dismissed our game because of it sadly.
While I have been following the game (haven't played it yet) I give anything with the transformation or furry tags a miss, almost very time.

If you can get that tag off the page and maybe post a clarification of what was meant by it, you may be able to gain more ground here at F95.

Beautiful art by the way. I hope you guys have a lot of success with it.

NamesRed

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
While I have been following the game (haven't played it yet) I give anything with the transformation or furry tags a miss, almost very time.

If you can get that tag off the page and maybe post a clarification of what was meant by it, you may be able to gain more ground here at F95.

Beautiful art by the way. I hope you guys have a lot of success with it.
Thank you very much, I'll try get that done!

Jefkol

Feb 19, 2023
Hi,

I represent Pie in the Sky and we're looking for someone to help get our game into the hands of players who may be interested in playing it. If you think you have the right skills for this,

Please send us your rates and previous work / experience, along with any ideas you may have for marketing the project that you would put in place, we are happy to pay up front for a great portfolio, and post-work otherwise.

Please contact me here, or contact us on Patreon (found on the game thread) if you are interested.
Can get some help from this blog about video marketing ( )

Thank you,
Red
I recommend looking for marketing professionals with gaming industry experience. Begin your search on LinkedIn, Upwork, or other freelancing platforms. Check out their portfolio and read reviews to ensure they have experience in your specific niche.

When contacting potential candidates, include as much information about your game as possible, such as target audience, gameplay, and any unique features. This will assist the marketer in understanding the game and developing an effective promotion strategy.

Last edited: