VN Ren'Py Looking for feedback

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Without specifics, I don't know what to say except this is not at all realistic from a development standpoint. I'd go as far as to say the story is unfit for the medium if it truly requires all these characters.

30 unique characters are within the realm of reality, it's very doable. If you can, I'd do that.

So, I know this is quite the callback from days gone by, but I was wondering if there was *ANY* chance you still happened to have this file? I assume you (and everyone else who tested it out for me) deleted it, but hey, might as well ask.

the tl;dr here is, I either deleted the file, or completely lost it (How do you lose something on your PC? Fuck if I know), its gone from mega, and I'm trying to find it for... reasons.

Gallant Trombe

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2021
So, I know this is quite the callback from days gone by, but I was wondering if there was *ANY* chance you still happened to have this file? I assume you (and everyone else who tested it out for me) deleted it, but hey, might as well ask.

the tl;dr here is, I either deleted the file, or completely lost it (How do you lose something on your PC? Fuck if I know), its gone from mega, and I'm trying to find it for... reasons.
Can you at least give me the filename? I can do a search for it. Unlikely I'll still have it though.

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Can you at least give me the filename? I can do a search for it. Unlikely I'll still have it though.
I don't remember exactly what I called it (the exact name) but I know it had the word "imagination" in it. That's about all I can remember. I know I did a search for that on my PC and it came up blank.

I assumed it was a long shot and you wouldn't have it but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Gallant Trombe

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2021
I don't remember exactly what I called it (the exact name) but I know it had the word "imagination" in it. That's about all I can remember. I know I did a search for that on my PC and it came up blank.

I assumed it was a long shot and you wouldn't have it but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.
UseYourImagination? Sorry, it's gone. The search gave me the saves but not anything else.

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
UseYourImagination? Sorry, it's gone. The search gave me the saves but not anything else.

Yea that was it. Oh well, thanks anyway.

Annoying because while it wasn't perfect I liked the script I had and wanted to work off of it, and apparently I just... lost it somehow. (I think I know how, but thats irrelevant). Been scouring my pc and backups trying to look for it, but I haven't managed to find it anywhere.

Luckily I still have my base notes I wrote the script from, so I can still use that, but I would have liked the original script. Oh well. Appreciate you looking.