Seeking Looking for Female Protagonist Games

What is your favorite Protagonist style?

• Male

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Female

Votes: 62 73.8%
  • Futa / Shemale / Other

Votes: 18 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 11, 2017
Looking for a new game to Play

Hello, I am looking for a new game to play, any engine is fine, not too keen on Visual Novels though, but any suggestion is accepted!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CuriousG08

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I shall check it out as soon as I can!
Indeed. The game has the first character I've fallen for, the Alcurian, Courtney. Alcurians are a race of futa angel type fae creatures. They're awesome. Plus Tabitha, the MC is probably one of the best written MC Avatars in gaming. Every single thing is a choice. To quote myself from another thread...

You see, I think my favourite version of the writing for a player avatar is Tabitha. The way he accomplishes this is simple, those lines about things we may or may not wasn't the character to comment on are made into choices.

The first time I notice this is when you go find the cook's son. You of course find him masturbating and depending on your choice to approach him or not, he either cums on you, or is startled after and leaves his soiled picture of an Alcurian behind. You can choose to have Tabitha touch it, then taste it, then decide whether or not she likes it. At all times, how much affection you have for Lily is a choice. How you feel about the prince, if you choose to go through with his blackmail is up to you. At every point Tabitha is given the choice to decide how she feels. What this means is that Tabitha doesn't feel anything we don't tell her to feel. It makes it so that this curvy little half demon half elf is more of an avatar for the player than any of the main characters in most stories.
Plus, slight spoiler

Sep 11, 2017
Indeed. The game has the first character I've fallen for, the Alcurian, Courtney. Alcurians are a race of futa angel type fae creatures. They're awesome. Plus Tabitha, the MC is probably one of the best written MC Avatars in gaming. Every single thing is a choice. To quote myself from another thread...

Plus, slight spoiler
Ooooh I am gonna have so much fun with that game later!

Reactions: DarthSeduction

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
If some knows some of the better Female Protagonist games (I'm more intrested in homosexuality) There has to be more than what I found. Anything is fine but I don't like 'anime' artstyle (I'm tired of those).

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
If some knows some of the better Female Protagonist games (I'm more intrested in homosexuality) There has to be more than what I found. Anything is fine but I don't like 'anime' artstyle (I'm tired of those).
It's possible to be completely lesbian in Coceter Chronicles, one of my favorite games.

Reactions: DrackDrap

ken ko

May 14, 2017
Try these two games by eclipse work. It is have quite alot of content and quite fun to play also it fit your requirement.

and

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Sorry to post 2x in a row about my game, but all the students/teachers in my school are either female or (optionally) trans and you can play as a female MC, too. Also the art style is western. It is a text-based game though, so there isn't a ton of artwork.

Reactions: PhallusOfMalice

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Sorry to post 2x in a row about my game, but all the students/teachers in my school are either female or (optionally) trans and you can play as a female MC, too. Also the art style is western. It is a text-based game though, so there isn't a ton of artwork.

I played it too :(

Reactions: PhallusOfMalice

Clancy

Apr 26, 2018
There's a few I can recommend that fulfills all your requirements.

The best game I can recommend to you with all the fetishes you listed above is Noxian Nights made by Hreinn Games. It's made with RPGM maker and a completed game. Perhaps one of the best RPGM games out there as you should try this out. Link:

What I can also recommend is Kingdom of Deception also made by Hreinn Games. Just as great as Noxian Nights and still in development also! The lore, the world-building & the characters is what makes this game fun and exciting to play as you get invested into the story (surprisingly). I definitely recommend this one even if you do not like visual novels. Link:

Another I can recommend is Elena Champion of Lust made by Knot Games. Has all the requirements you listed above. It's a HTML game so it is a point and click game but has a story to it. I also recommend this one. Link:

If your interested in more or have played this games already, just message me! I have many more recommendations I can give out to you! Enjoy!

Reactions: Greykitsune

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Hey Phallus, my new game Seraphim Academy is out now! Please check it out, link in my signature.