Seeking Looking for femdom/reverse rape games where the MC gets harmed (preferably in English)

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Not my thing but I've come across some. Also you can find a lot of these by searching with the right tags.
Trap quest (I actually like to play the girl, so not 100% sure + probably has sissification)
Castle of temptation
Succubus Prison House of Lewd Demons
goddess of trampling (not sure, cannot play it on my platform)
Masochistic Male Bullying Classroom 3D and another
estate-dominate
captured by dark elves
Some games by Logan Scodini have both a male and female path
Femdom Wife Game - Zoe - has reverse rape in some sense pegging and NTR. If the latter is considered 'harm' then there are a lot more games, e.g. girlfriend tapes, .
escape-from-misantria just now found this, seems applicable
The Shimmering Horizon and Cursed Blacksmith If I recall correctly
There was a good game Book of Korvald but not 100% sure whether it had reverse rape

Last edited:
Reactions: Jerome-092

Jerome-092

Dec 26, 2017
Not my thing but I've come across some. Also you can find a lot of these by searching with the right tags.
Trap quest (I actually like to play the girl, so not 100% sure + probably has sissification)
Castle of temptation
Succubus Prison House of Lewd Demons
goddess of trampling (not sure, cannot play it on my platform)
Masochistic Male Bullying Classroom 3D and another
estate-dominate
captured by dark elves
Some games by Logan Scodini have both a male and female path
Femdom Wife Game - Zoe - has reverse rape in some sense pegging and NTR. If the latter is considered 'harm' then there are a lot more games, e.g. girlfriend tapes, .
escape-from-misantria just now found this, seems applicable
The Shimmering Horizon and Cursed Blacksmith If I recall correctly
There was a good game Book of Korvald but not 100% sure whether it had reverse rape
Thanks!

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Book of Korvald DOES have some content like you are looking for. Admittedly it's not much but it's there. There is an area full of female trolls who will fuck you to death if you try to seduce them, resulting in a game over. There are a few other femdom moments as well.