Identify Looking for game, HTML, series of 3, something like "Night to Remember"

ChronoNono

Nov 17, 2021
Trying to find a game I played a few years back. It was play-in-browser HTML+JS. I think it was in a series of 2 or 3 games. The one I played the most I thought was called "Night to Remember" but it might not be exactly that - I can't find it searching for that string. The series was something like "A Day to Savor", "A Party to Remember", "A Night to Treasure", something like that.

The protagonist is at a dinner party with his boss, the boss's secretary, a few other female characters, possibly a married couple? The boss is trying to persuade everyone to get sexy by offering them more and more money. He gets a naive girl to tell her story of her first sexual experience, and I think maybe he pays some other girl to stroke his cock while the first girl is telling the story.

The other scene I remember is during the actual dinner party there's one point where if you sit next to some slutty girl, she gets your cock out and starts stroking you under the table. You have a choice what to do, and one of the (bad but funny) options is to jump up from your seat. With your cock hanging out. At a dinner party. Which makes the boss just facepalm and say your name with deep irritation.