2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
820621_PromoScreen.png

Overview:
What would you do for money? How much degradation could you put up with for a thousand dollars? Two thousand? Three? Would you "perform" in public? With strangers? For your boss? Would you put yourself at the whim of a man to whom money is an endless commodity and morality is always for sale? Care to masturbate in a mall? Suck someone off in their office? Would you for money? And if you make it through the mall, how far would you progress through your sexual training at the opulent but mysterious Mansion on the outskirts of town, a place where the filthy rich slack their boredom on the next PYT that comes along? Slut? Homewrecker? Courtesan? Something even worse? Something darker and more final? How will Kayleigh's journey end? You decide.​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-19
Release Date: 2021-06-19
Developer: Xtryptic Studios
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Portuguese, Google translated: Germany, French, Russian, Spanish
Others Game: Unforgettable Dinner - Afternoon to Remember
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Commands:
DOWNLOAD
webp images/modern browsers: - - -
jpg images/legacy browsers: - -
Others:

Image09.png Image10.png Image11.png Image08.png Image07.png Image06.png Image02.png Image05.png Image03.png Image04.png Image01.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
It's a slow burn corruption game, decent, but not spectacular. This is an outgrowth of two earlier games, but with a nice change of pace, Jim romances many women, but he's most interested in Kayleigh, who in turn is interested in exploring her sexuality with him.
It's fairly well fleshed out with solid writing, but in its current state, don't expect much text, story, and plot. The graphics are a bit simple, blurish, uncrispy, but the scenes are hot.

Blow Me!
The family that I have always dreamed about. :giggle:

Last edited:

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I don't need an excuse to play female protag corruption games, but I dig the plot here. It's a bit like that horror movie where they do escalating violent acts for money, but sexy!

hajee

Feb 27, 2020
How to save game when I m playing ?
It sucks that I have to restart every time when it is game over.

M and M

Jul 17, 2020
There is a gear button in the top right. It's there, but it's not very big. Click on that and you'll have a save and load option.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
The only question is: Can you go lesbian only?
Unfortunately not. There are lesbian scenes between Kayleigh and her friends, but there are also scenes with men.

How to save game when I m playing ?
It sucks that I have to restart every time when it is game over.
There was an instruction page before but I removed to re-work it, in the new instruction I will point the settings button on the top right corner:
SettingsButton.png

It seems like it's not really a female protagonist game, even if you do make choices for her. The 'you' in this story is a man.
Can you please show some examples, we revised the text, but sometimes things pass unnoticed. The intention is to have the game about Kayleigh. The text is very easy to fix, I gathered everything on a json file, in order to build translations. Sometimes I send pieces to the writer re-write.

@anotheruser can you can tell your screen resolutions? I tested on several variations, the header and footer are not supposed to cover the image. On small screens (less than 768px) they disappear. Google analytics tag was added years ago to count number of access and countries, there is no data capture inside the game specially because is all on the same URL. Watch google usually says is which pages are being clicked, in this case is a single page, there is no data.

Reactions: csab

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Unfortunately not. There are lesbian scenes between Kayleigh and her friends, but there are also scenes with men.

There was an instruction page before but I removed to re-work it, in the new instruction I will point the settings button on the top right corner:
View attachment 804949

Can you please show some examples, we revised the text, but sometimes things pass unnoticed. The intention is to have the game about Kayleigh. The text is very easy to fix, I gathered everything on a json file, in order to build translations. Sometimes I send pieces to the writer re-write.

@anotheruser can you can tell your screen resolutions? I tested on several variations, the header and footer are not supposed to cover the image. On small screens (less than 768px) they disappear. Google analytics tag was added years ago to count number of access and countries, there is no data capture inside the game specially because is all on the same URL. Watch google usually says is which pages are being clicked, in this case is a single page, there is no data.
These screenshots (the whole part starting from the first screenshot leading up to the choice in the last screenshot) all show that the 'you' in this game is Jim. It always mentions Jim as 'you' and Kayleigh as Kayleigh. I haven't yet had the time to play much further than the first few scenes, so I don't know if this persists during the rest of the game, but what's there is already a lot of mistakes if you didn't want there to really be a 'you' character (or if you wanted the 'you' to be Kayleigh).

Last edited:
Reactions: Gigawama

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
The scenes that have a male perspective are obviously from "Dinner" but ended up here after the decision to split the games.

Good decision btw. The other game had become unrecognizable compared to how it was when it started. The male MC was there just for show simply playing the spectator. Having Kayeligh as MC on a seperate game seems a much better experience than playing someone just watching an old dude corrupting her.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
These screenshots (the whole part starting from the first screenshot leading up to the choice in the last screenshot) all show that the 'you' in this game is Jim. It always mentions Jim as 'you' and Kayleigh as Kayleigh. I haven't yet had the time to play much further than the first few scenes, so I don't know if this persists during the rest of the game, but what's there is already a lot of mistakes if you didn't want there to really be a 'you' character (or if you wanted the 'you' to be Kayleigh).
That's from the game original explanation, I will work on this to replace the faults.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
The scenes that have a male perspective are obviously from "Dinner" but ended up here after the decision to split the games.

Good decision btw. The other game had become unrecognizable compared to how it was when it started. The male MC was there just for show simply playing the spectator. Having Kayeligh as MC on a seperate game seems a much better experience than playing someone just watching an old dude corrupting her.
It was also an opportunity to rebuild the interface. I intend to make the same reconstruction on the Dinner, in a different layout, we will add more content of Jim having sex with other women. The intention is to please different users with different products. We still have some screws to tighten.

I explain this change on this post:

• Angry
Reactions: Nospamwss

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
I really like the game so far, and I'll definitely be looking forward to the next releases. I specially liked Elly.

Reactions: MaxCarna
2.80 star(s) 12 Votes