VN HTML Completed Corrupting Kayleigh [Final] [Xtryptic Studios]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
When I get to the part of the cinema that she has to be naked, the option is dark and you can't select it, how do you solve it?
I just saw now, that's a bug, I changed this part before launch, it should show a message to await for the next update. I will add the cinema content on day 15. Sorry for that

Reactions: Madarahyuuga

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
what about "Unforgettable Dinner" ???
Unforgettable Dinner will be re-worked, I will put a new layout similar to Corrupting Kayleigh, it will keep it with Jim as protagonist, we will create new scenes of him having sex with other women.

Khriss26

Apr 20, 2020
how to play ? i clicked on index but its just index not .html and it says loading forever ...

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
how to play ? i clicked on index but its just index not .html and it says loading forever ...
Hi Khriss, which browser do you use, and which version you downloaded?
Probably your Windows is oculting known extensions like .html, because there is no file "index" without extesion on package.

The jpg is blocked in some browser like chrome, while the webp are not recognized on safari and internet explorer, that's why I build two packages.

If possible, press CTRL-SHIFT-I on the "Loading" screen and see if there are any error on the "console" tab.

Reactions: Khriss26

Khriss26

Apr 20, 2020
Hi Khriss, which browser do you use, and which version you downloaded?
Probably your Windows is oculting known extensions like .html, because there is no file "index" without extesion on package.

The jpg is blocked in some browser like chrome, while the webp are not recognized on safari and internet explorer, that's why I build two packages.

If possible, press CTRL-SHIFT-I on the "Loading" screen and see if there are any error on the "console" tab.
Thanks a lot , i figured it out anyways.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Hi,

We have a new version, complete announce:
CorruptingV101.jpg

Online:

Webp (579.3mb):

Jpg(859.4mb):

- 141 new images on the cinema. Madarahyuuga that's the part that was blocked. I usually only announce here when all content become public, the previous release was one exception.
- 101 text fixes as pointed by BrokenRose, changing the narrative perspective.
- New RenPy inspired settings pane.
- Characters session added.
- Scenes counter fix.
- Keyboard commands:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4k scene of the month :
Webp.netMommies.jpg

Thank you, F95zone's team!

Last edited:

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
I have one suggestion. This game weighs 600MB (Webp) when first released. This is just the beginning of the story.
A file up to 1 GB can be easily downloaded. Files between 1 GB and 2 GB can only be downloaded with Google Chrome support. Files over 2 GB are very hard to download (when you don't pay for the premium version).

It will make it easier for me to play your game if you don't exceed 2GB. Thank you :)

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
I have one suggestion. This game weighs 600MB (Webp) when first released. This is just the beginning of the story.
A file up to 1 GB can be easily downloaded. Files between 1 GB and 2 GB can only be downloaded with Google Chrome support. Files over 2 GB are very hard to download (when you don't pay for the premium version).

It will make it easier for me to play your game if you don't exceed 2GB. Thank you :)
Hi Revotur,

The game has 2224 images right now, I glimpse around 1000 images to reach the end, we are almost finishing the Mall then there are scenes in a private club. I believe that we won't reach 2gb.

so should i play the other game first before playing this?
Hi stahalle,

No, this is the first game from Kayleigh perspective, the other two are about Jim, a male protagonist. Our goal is that this game does not depend on others

Re-Upload From Main-Post:
webp images/modern browsers: ,WorkUpload.
jpg images/legacy browsers :
,WorkUpload.
Thank you

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Hi Revotur,

The game has 2224 images right now, I glimpse around 1000 images to reach the end, we are almost finishing the Mall then there are scenes in a private club. I believe that we won't reach 2gb.

Hi stahalle,

No, this is the first game from Kayleigh perspective, the other two are about Jim, a male protagonist. Our goal is that this game does not depend on others

Thank you
Thank you

Svoben

Sep 19, 2017
Yeah, POV ping-pongs back and forth between Kayleigh and Jim in this pretty frequently which really breaks immersion. Even when you're in Kayleigh's POV, sometimes it's first-person and sometimes third-person. Nothing wrong with separating out the games to be different things for different people, but this needs an extensive editing pass.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Yeah, POV ping-pongs back and forth between Kayleigh and Jim in this pretty frequently which really breaks immersion. Even when you're in Kayleigh's POV, sometimes it's first-person and sometimes third-person. Nothing wrong with separating out the games to be different things for different people, but this needs an extensive editing pass.
Svoben.

After the last update you still found phrases putting Jim in the first person?

Svoben

Sep 19, 2017
Svoben.

After the last update you still found phrases putting Jim in the first person?
I played the online version, right before posting that comment. Assuming your online version is the latest version, then yes, quite a few. A Ctrl+F for "your cock" and "your dick" in the text will turn up several.

hajee

Feb 27, 2020
1600290283139.png

Indeed,there's a setting button on the top right corner.
I can click it and it works, but it is not visible.
By the way, I use chrome.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
I played the online version, right before posting that comment. Assuming your online version is the latest version, then yes, quite a few. A Ctrl+F for "your cock" and "your dick" in the text will turn up several.
That was a nice hint, but I only found 4 ocurrences of "your cock" and 3 of your dick. I will change them, in my first sweep I search for the keyword "you" that's how I found the 101 ocurrencies.

All ocurrencies were on the scenes "Next, Kayleigh, I want you to lift your skirt up to the waist. I want to see you." and "Ask Kayleigh about the first time she masturbated."

Indeed,there's a setting button on the top right corner.
I can click it and it works, but it is not visible.
By the way, I use chrome.
Did it disappear in all scenes or specific ones?

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Very pleasantly surprised by how much content this has for a 0.1. Will definitely keep an eye out for future updates. Good job developer.

Reactions: MaxCarna

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
This game seems ok in some ways... I do think this game would feel a lot less...rapey if it were told completely from Kayleigh's mind and perspective instead of what feels completely like an outside narrative perspective (with occassional accidental Jim perspectives that I have gathered from dev comments that they are still correcting).

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes