Seeking Looking for game recommendations. or at least to look into.

Tuck2-21

Feb 4, 2021
While scrolling through the games here i've found some gems. but i was looking for some other recommendations. The ones i've played in the past and enjoyed were.
Claire's Quest
Ravager
Overgrown Genisis
Malina Shaw Blackmail
Breeders of the Nephilim
Third Crisis
Zetria
Defenstration

I'm probably missing a few here and there. but these are the ones i remeber enough to enjoy. So any recommendations are welcome. as the tags on this site confuse me at times.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I didn't like Manila, I thought the writing was inane. But here's a precursor that's a little better in that respect.

I'm playing through Defenestration right now, I can see it has a bimbofication theme. It's not a tag on this site, but here's a thread with some recs on that. Plus here's my favorite mind-control gyarufication (and I'm sure bimbofication is on its way) game, it's much more anime though.

If you play Ravager like a villain, this thread has some more suggestions.

There are a lot of female-MC games that revolve around the MC getting raped and corrupted, you can use the female-MC and rape tags on Latest Updates to find an asston of them, mostly Japanese RPGM. But here's one that's RPGM and not Japanese, and it's pretty good.

Reactions: cooldude33

Tuck2-21

Feb 4, 2021
I didn't like Manila, I thought the writing was inane. But here's a precursor that's a little better in that respect.

I'm playing through Defenestration right now, I can see it has a bimbofication theme. It's not a tag on this site, but here's a thread with some recs on that. Plus here's my favorite mind-control gyarufication (and I'm sure bimbofication is on its way) game, it's much more anime though.

If you play Ravager like a villain, this thread has some more suggestions.

There are a lot of female-MC games that revolve around the MC getting raped and corrupted, you can use the female-MC and rape tags on Latest Updates to find an asston of them, mostly Japanese RPGM. But here's one that's RPGM and not Japanese, and it's pretty good.
Thank ya for responding. to be fair Manila has some of the most inane writing i've ever read. But it was more so the only semi-decent 3d render based game.

Feb 26, 2018
You may enjoy my games, , , , and .

In you take command of the pirate ship Harpy in this open world swashbuckling adventure. Sail from island to island while you fight enemy ships, impress local women, and win the hearts of your crew. Lots of 3D scenes and some animation with a variety of characters in many shapes and sizes.

focuses on a trio of friends out to save some princesses. Turn from hometown hero to universal savior overnight! Fully animated and voice acted sex scenes with 2D hand drawn art. Your choices matter in this game, depending on what you do you can wind up with up to seven different girls.

. It is about an alien that crashes on a small planet, and you have to protect her from evil forces trying to get her back while hiding her from your provincial neighbors. Text based sex with some pixel images. Plenty of exploring and side quests. Runs a couple hours.

In it's election day, and you're on the ballot! The citizens of Fethishville need a new mayor. Could it be you? Running for mayor isn't easy though. There are six contrasting demographics that you need to win over to secure victory. Master photo ops, rallies, talk shows, and win the debate to become the next mayor elect. Great for politics junkies who want a funny spin without resembling reality too much.