Seeking looking for game with small/average dick sizes

jads

May 14, 2018
I am looking for game with small/average dick sizes or penis size edit.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not every day you see a bloke looking for dick, only really played a couple of games with gay sontent and I can't for the life of me remember what they are called.

One with a group of incubus guys (incubi? incubuses? what the hells the plural) and you could romance them. I've got no idea what an average sized cock would be, never had a use for one but they seemed normalish.

jads

May 14, 2018
Not every day you see a bloke looking for dick, only really played a couple of games with gay sontent and I can't for the life of me remember what they are called.

One with a group of incubus guys (incubi? incubuses? what the hells the plural) and you could romance them. I've got no idea what an average sized cock would be, never had a use for one but they seemed normalish.
i am not interesed for gay content, straight only but with averages dicks

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i am not interesed for gay content, straight only but with averages dicks
Ooookay, it's the first time i've seen someone asking about dick in straight games.

I'll have to bow out here, not my area. As I said, i've played a few games with gay content but i'm mainly into lesbian stuff. I have played games with straight content but I wasn't there for the dick however Depraved Awakenings seems decent in that regard and the Elsaverse games seemed to be your average folk with regards to body sizes.

Still, weird seeing someone ask for dick and straight stuff.

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017
Hard Times in Hornstown lets you change your penis size ingame and you start with an average sized dick. There is also a bit of SPH, if you‘re interested in it, with Helen who you find at a mall event. Game is mostly text based with 3dCG.

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Lilith's throne (only text) has different penis sizes from small to big but most are average (for their species) you can change the settings of encounters according to your sexuality and even remove furries (for me I make it 100% futa with some traps 50% human 50% horse morph)

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I will toot our own horn here, so to speak. We have tried to keep the characters in our game at mostly normal proportions, and even had a comment on our thread about penis sizes seeming small. I would say average is what we are going for, with some a little bit smaller and some a little bit bigger, but none our of proportion. Same with female proportions. A LIfe Worth Living
Be warned, this is a swinging game. That will have an NTR path. Just want to make sure that is understood going in.