Seeking Looking for games containing cumflation

RighteousRootbeer

May 5, 2023
I am trying to find and catalogue every single video game that contains cumflation and would appreciate any help in this regard. I run the r/cumflation subreddit and have a list started in that subreddit's wiki. This is a band new account and my first post. I would like to link to my list, but I am respecting the rule that I cannot link anywhere until I have three posts.

Edit: I have made a sufficient amount of posts in order to share links, so is a link to my list in a spreadsheet format.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Maxion

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
To an extent, yeah. Just check Kodoku's preview video at ~45sec for the relevant scene. Similar content in Shizuki's game.

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
I am trying to find and catalogue every single video game that contains cumflation and would appreciate any help in this regard. I run the r/cumflation subreddit and have a list started in that subreddit's wiki. This is a band new account and my first post. I would like to link to my list, but I am respecting the rule that I cannot link anywhere until I have three posts.

Edit: I have made a sufficient amount of posts in order to share links, so is a link to my list in a spreadsheet format.
Aye, I follow that reddit. I felt like your user look familiar. Retarded Rootbeer right?

Anyways, feel free to check out my list along with the many other contributions others recommended.