Recommending Cumflation Games

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Apples1011

Jul 15, 2022
I wanted to make a list of cumflation hentai games and flash games that I found for you all to enjoy. A lot of these games can be found here on F95

Please note that I do not look for games that consist of the following... furry, text based gameplay, and Male/Male sex.

Most of the games below will typically involve Male/Female, Monster/Female, Animal/Female, and possibly FutaFemale/Female.

There is a large list of cumflation games found here " "

VR Cumflation
  • Koikatsu Party w/ Mods KK Patch (Pretty much cumflate any anime character you want Ex: Albedo, Rias, Genshin Impact Characters, etc) - (Can be played on PC)
  • Honey Select w/ Mods KK Patch (Pretty much cumflate any 3D character you want Ex: Widowmaker, Samus, Resident Evil Characters, etc) - (Can be played on PC)
  • Waifu Sex Simulator (This one is kind of on the fence as it only has an inflation option for some models but it only activates it when you toggle it via slider. I recommend sticking to the two above) - (Can be played on PC)
  • Edit (1/2/24) Virt-A-Mate has a singular scene to where you can cumflate any model. The scene is called " " Ideally, I like to use Virt-A-Mate for real life actresses, singers, onlyfans models, etc. You can find models and scenes here on F95. (Can be played on PC) VR requires a beefy pc to make the scene look clean. To help remedy this, I find the plugin pretty helpful. Be sure to reduce the hair count if you are having issues or remove all clothes all together. Also turning off physics helps.
    • (edit 2/29/24) I found a way to add cumflation to any scene! Albeit, rudimentary. Check out my comment #53

PC Games & Flash Games w/ Obvious Cumflation

PC Games & Flash Games w/ Possible Cumflation (Either hard to tell or just slime inflation)

PC Games & Flash Games w/ Pregnancy after finishing or using a Toggler (Could be seen as Cumflation without context lmao. Just use your imagination I guess)

I will edit this or make another list if I find more. I'm sure there is a lot of games that I'm missing so please add them in the comments. Also, all of these should be in English or have an English toggler.

Enjoy! :)

Pretentious Goblin Mentioned: Threshold Road [v1.0] [Absent.Dogma] with a few cumflation scenes

ToraTheSniper Mentioned their game: Naela's Journey [v0.1.17] [AraAra]

Screwthename Mentioned: Terminal Desires [v0.10 Alpha 3] [Jimjim] Dungeon Slaves [v0.67] [Adn700] and their game Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery [v0.09] [Screwthename]

skryker Mentioned: Hole Dweller [v43] [ThighHighGames] and

smirk Mentioned: Broken Dreams Correctional Center [v0.1.1] [RahiMew]

namenumber6 has a huge list they added. I'd rather you scroll down this page and goto page 2. Thanks for the huge add!

princeofpoon Mentioned: Insatiable [v0.3.1] [cumAgain? Games]

Hiddensins Mentioned: The Demon Lord Is New in Town! [v1.03] [Daijyobi Institute]

dixout4harambe with an updated list. Please scroll and check it out!

Mindrem Mentioned: Dereah Sister Hypnosis App [v1.2.8] [BouSoft]

A user Mentioned: SandStorm

SasugaRyzeSama Mentioned: Abyss of Pleasure

Maulis47 Mentioned: Demon Deals

One day I hope "Cumflation" is an added tag in the game search engine. For now, this'll do!

Last edited:

skryker

Jul 28, 2017
This was something I was oblivious about until I saw a couple of games making this "cumflation"/"botehara" thing an obvious fetish:

The first one I recall is Hole Dweller
Then there's also

namenumber6

Jul 20, 2021
Apart from maybe a couple untranslated games, this and my list of VNs are all I can think of for now. I'll update this if I find anything else.
  • Arena Story~Rouge and Princess Knight has 3 scenes
  • The Adventures of MICOCO also has a few
  • Anthophobia has 1 or 2 scenes
  • Bioasshard increases belly size after every cum scene
  • Beasts in the Sun has it in every cum scene
  • BlazingAngel Mistletear has it in the cg scenes but none of the sprite scenes (the next game in the series has it in sprite scenes but it isn't translated and has none in the cg scenes)
  • Cage of Tentacles-R has really 2 scenes because 2 of the 3 are the same position
  • Everything by Daijyobi Institute/Laboratory (including heavenly heroes of antidomi but that game breaks a rule)
  • Fairy Fighting has a few extreme fetishes but cumflation is one of them
  • Fairy FINDR but not in the shortstack scenes
  • Guilty Force only has it in real time if you're not in the gallery, in the gallery it's just a belly size toggle
  • Ghost Hunter Vena is made by the same person who did Xenotake (though I remember not finding anything in Xenotake)
  • Happy Heart Panic has a couple scenes mostly in the lab and the bamboo forest
  • Hazumi and Pregnation has a mod (though it's a bit finicky to get working)
  • I Reincarnated In A Game World as a Tentacle Monster is a short and easy game
  • Milly and the Forest of Sacrifice has a little bit, there's more in its sequel but Tower of Aldia isn't on f95
  • Mystic Knight Maya has a few
  • NearFatal has a few games, just be warned there is togglable gore
  • Everything by 305 Labo
  • Silent Pill and its untranslated sequel have a couple scenes
  • Soakraiva has it with the big monsters
  • Universe Treasure has one scene for if I remember correctly 3 of the 4 characters, maybe only 2
  • Last Evil has it if you toggle it on in the settings, and you can increase the max size if you use the game options mod from this post. If you don't like how the game handles cumflation (with it being connected to currency) you could also use the mod in that post I linked that adds a couple unused scenes and makes all inflation based on each individual scene instead.
  • Strip Knight Nymphoria has a few scenes
  • If you don't mind koikatsu visuals then Succubus Trick and Kirina Quest are good ones
  • Tail of Desire has multiple scenes
  • Tales of Symmeria has it in pretty much every penetration scene
  • Teaching Feeling has very small cumflation if you cum inside repeatedly
  • The Agnietta has a few at the beginning and then never added more
  • Third Crisis with tentacles and slimes
  • Too Much Light has it but it's hard to get legitimately as it takes a lot of cum scenes for anything to start happening
  • Princess Project and Kunoichi Tsubaki but only against slime enemies
  • Wolf of Shadow the dev has posted wips of cumflation scenes but right now it's just a status screen and an egg scene with flower tentacles
  • The Story of the Devil's Daughter has cumflation but almost all of them are timeskips (the oni girl is the only non-timeskip if I remember)
  • Pocket Sweeties has a special mode that allows cumflation for every character except toriel (but they are working on adding more poses and cumflation to older characters)
  • Crimson Keep chapters 3, 4, and 5 have slight cumflation scenes. Eld by the same developer has a few scenes, but none of the animated scenes have it.
  • Multiverse Tenants is a game which is currently only one scene but it has a quick cumflation
  • Turqu-chan in the Hentai Laboratory has 3 scenes
  • Ultimate Angel Zerachiel has 3 scenes, though the slime and tentacle position is the same
  • Last Harem was posted on f95 finally, it has cumflation in the tentacle and orc scenes
  • Seedbed Wars has a couple scenes with the main characters, but the seedbeds themselves only get cum that immediately turns into an egg and slime
  • Exorcist Rio 1, 2, 5, 6, and the remake all have at least one cumflation scene. The same group made Panacea Z and Ninja Girl Ayame, which both have a couple scenes.
  • Hypnosis Uncle and Big Tits Gal is the first game by this circle to be put on f95. It has cumflation in the last scene you unlock for each girl. I've been following this circle since their first game, , which had quite a bit of cumflation (once again, the last scene you unlock for most girls). Their had only two scenes with cumflation.
  • Someone before me mentioned Hole Dweller, and the dev of that game is working on another game Kingdom Holes. I mention it, but I don't know if Kingdom Holes has cumflation or will have cumflation in the future, but I think it's likely so it's here
  • (1/17/24)Waifu Dreams City this game recently added cumflation to the 15th floor of their game.
  • (1/18/24)Dungeon With Girl has one tentacle scene
  • (1/24/24)Agents of Shame has one tentacle scene
  • (1/26/24)Gamer Struggles has one scene against the first boss.
  • (2/29/24)Hailey's Treasure Adventure has two scenes in the Annie side mode. It's a bit difficult to get either one though since unlocking the side mode requires finding a secret and then the first scene is a secret in the tutorial for that mode. Then to get the second scene you need to find another secret to unlock the level in Annie's mode that zombies are in then wait for a zombie to do a special grab attack (you can tell if it's the grab if its eyes are yellow during the attack animation).
  • (2/29/24) The Savior of Impregnation has 4 scenes: one with the orc queen, one with the dragon girl, one with the nun, and one on the beach.
  • (2/29/24) My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend added it a while ago, but it's very similar to Teaching Feeling (very small)
  • (3/2/24) Lust Doll+ has one scene with a tentacle-infected scientist.
  • (3/2/24) every once in a while puts one scene in their games. The games I know for sure have them are SD Quest in an ending, Abyssal Agent Alyss with slimes, Mommy Milkers Miko when losing the grab minigame, and Phantom Thief Sylphy 2 (which isn't updated with the full version on f95 for some reason but you can find the full version in the thread) with the boss of the fantasy area.
  • (3/14/24) Memerisu-chan's Naughty RPG has 3 scenes, all with monsters.
  • (3/22/24) Tayla's Big Adventure has a few scenes
  • (3/26/24) Trample! has one scene with the angel girl
  • (4/8/24) My Tuition Academia has two scenes with the tentacle creature. They don't show up correctly in the gallery so you have to do the event manually.
  • (4/13/24) Operation Dark Side has one scene with a monster.
  • (4/15/24) Project Sena currently has one scene with the second boss.

Last edited:

Apples1011

Jul 15, 2022
Arena Story~Rouge and Princess Knight has 3 scenes
The Adventures of MICOCO also has a few
Anthophobia has 1 or 2 scenes
Surprised Bioasshard and Too Much Light haven't been mentioned
Beasts in the Sun is a new one but you can't save yet
BlazingAngel Mistletear has it in the cg scenes but none of the sprite scenes (the next game in the series has it in sprite scenes but it isn't translated and has none in the cg scenes)
Cage of Tentacles-R has really 2 scenes because 2 of the 3 are the same position
Everything by Daijyobi Institute/Laboratory
Fairy Fighting has a few extreme fetishes but cumflation is one of them
Fairy FINDR
Guilty Force only has it in real time if you're not in the gallery, in the gallery it's just a belly size toggle
Ghost Hunter Vena is made by the same person who did Xenotake
Happy Heart Panic has a couple scenes mostly in the lab and the bamboo forest
Hazumi and Pregnation has a mod (though it's a bit finicky to get working)
I Reincarnated In A Game World as a Tentacle Monster is a short and easy game
Milly and the Forest of Sacrifice has a little bit, there's more in its sequel but Tower of Aldia isn't on f95
Mystic Knight Maya has a few
NearFatal has a few games, just be warned there is togglable gore
Everything by 305 Labo
Silent Pill and its untranslated sequel have a couple scenes
Soakraiva has it with the big monsters
Universe Treasure has one scene for if I remember correctly 3 of the 4 characters, maybe only 2
Last Evil has it, but you can increase the max size if you buy the game and can use the steam workshop
Strip Knight Nymphoria has a few scenes
If you don't mind koikatsu visuals then Succubus Trick is a good one
Tail of Desire has multiple scenes
Tales of Symmeria has it in pretty much every scene
Teaching Feeling has slight cumflation if you cum inside repeatedly
The Agnietta has a few at the beginning and then never added more
Third Crisis with tentacles and slimes
Princess Project and Kunoichi Tsubaki but only against slime enemies
Wolf of Shadow should have it eventually, right now it's just a status screen

I know more but they're either visual novels or not translated, and there are also a couple I didn't mention since they only have cumflation in 1 scene compared to all the others in the game
Aye, thanks for the addition brotha!

Apples1011

Jul 15, 2022
can u give me the link of Koikatsu's cumflation, futa mod?
Etiher link should work unless you want to use Patreon and support ManlyMarco with a couple bucks.

namenumber6

Jul 20, 2021
This game released a couple days ago and actually has an english language setting. It has cumflation in the tentacle and orc scenes, but is essentially a clicker game.

edit: link died so I replaced it with the dlsite page, but it was posted here on f95 so I added it to my previous post

Last edited:

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
This game released a couple days ago and actually has an english language setting. It has cumflation in the tentacle and orc scenes, but is essentially a clicker game.

edit: link died so I replaced it with the dlsite page, here is a link if you want it
Quick review and thoughts:
Game's pretty neat, it's a rather weak idle/clicker game though, definitely bring an autoclicker here, as idling really isn't viable and you unlock about half the sex positions exclusively by clicking, plus you can't cum until you've clicked enough.
Plenty of cumflation, plus some pregnancy, though nothing gets BIG big. (The game DOES give idle XP after some upgrades, but it's literally like 1 click's worth of XP per second. I'm at endgame and it's now at like +3 clicks worth, heh.)
It's a little glitchy too, I had a few scenes where the cum meter wouldn't fill unless I back out of the scene and try again, and a few scenes where the screen just went black and I had to swap out and back in again.
Also, once you've unlocked more scenes, it's best to pick one and stick with it because you get an income multiplier based on the scene's level, not based on how new the scene is.
Another silly bit, later on you unlock a Flappy Bird clone that multiplies your idle income while you play it, but unless you're really good at Flappy Bird or you don't have an autoclicker, it's not worth it. Funny though.
The game has an ending, but the game slows down quite a lot by then, and you can keep playing afterward, but it slows down even further, which is kinda annoying.

Probably a 4/5 game overall.
I wish the graphics were a bit better, the cumflation was bigger, and it honestly needs more content towards the end of the game.

Reactions: Mindrem

a4377820

Mar 27, 2018

edit: link died so I replaced it with the dlsite page, here is a link if you want it
Is there an uncensored version?

Darkness339

Feb 12, 2018
Is there an uncensored version?

here is another place to get it
v\

Darkness339

Feb 12, 2018
This was something I was oblivious about until I saw a couple of games making this "cumflation"/"botehara" thing an obvious fetish:

The first one I recall is Hole Dweller
Then there's also
here it is also

namenumber6

Jul 20, 2021
A new game (in beta) by the person who made Crimson Keep, Eld
It has a few cumflation scenes but none of the animated ones have cumflation

Reactions: Mindrem
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote