3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
JRVscw.png

Overview:
Vampire's Knight is an +18-action platformer with handcrafted pixel animations, where you will be engaged with live movement and combat mechanic of the character.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-03
Release Date: 2023-11-26
Developer: NubeeDev - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.13
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thanks CrazyMega01 for sharing the game.

J33bg_.png Screenshot (264).png NubeeDev - 1644765697422286848.gif Screenshot (266).png Screenshot (262).png GoblinMaceHAnim.gif RGBbIQ.png

Last edited:

biteme

May 19, 2018
oh my goodness
From a visual aspect alone this is very exciting if it goes somewhere

AraonTheDrake

Jun 11, 2020
Looks decent enough to check it out, though sometimes I wonder why people even bother making the orcs/goblins green. It's clearly just an ugly human for all intents and purposes... wish there was a tag that would let me find games with actual monsters not just "definitely-not-human demons/undead/orcs/ect" >_>

Reactions: ViviX12

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
Looks decent enough to check it out, though sometimes I wonder why people even bother making the orcs/goblins green. It's clearly just an ugly human for all intents and purposes... wish there was a tag that would let me find games with actual monsters not just "definitely-not-human demons/undead/orcs/ect" >_>
Try the furry tag. I mean they don't certainly look human to me.

AraonTheDrake

Jun 11, 2020
Try the furry tag. I mean they don't certainly look human to me.
I do occasionally, though I more mean some insectoid/alien creatures that aren't humanoid - even furries are pretty much just humans with fur, the only saving grace is if the dev/artist bothers to give them a non-humanoid genitalia, otherwise it's still just a reskinned human in my book.

Jul 23, 2017
Amazing first build! Love the potential, love the art

My feedback would be;
  • The timing of the V to escape is quite hard to hit right and you have stamina on top of that too
  • Long-term you should consider some kind of consequence for enemies cumming inside
  • During enemy H-attack you should put the x-ray somewhere next to the animation rather than overlaid on it and have it be larger and zoomed in
  • Need to add the ability to rebind the controls

Beyond that great game and awesome start looking forward to seeing the updates on this!

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
WTF is this control scheme its fucking horrible wasd to move but any V to attack and C to dodge? the fuck. The escape mechanic is sucks too timing the V to escape is fun an all but when 80% it doesn't work. The animation are fine but i've only played 5 min with these awful controls.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes