3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

stubloup

Sep 19, 2017
I shall personally state that the escape mechanic is my favorite part of this.
I've played games modded to have the same system put in,
so seeing a game built with it from the start is great.

I guess it needs a toggle to disable it for the people who can't handle it.

I especially like how the timing for the escape inputs changes both when the enemy speeds up, and when they reach climax.
I will always advocate greater challenge and complexity in game systems.

I have also placed the letter I at the start of every lIne.

(Oh I forgot to add, since getting grabbed is meant to be a soft fail state for the combat, or falling for a trap etc, then it has no reason to ever BE easy.
Especially since you don't need to clear the grab to continue playing the game, you just stand up after the climax and keep fighting.
Getting creampied could tie into losing a sum of money or XP or something, but those mechanics don't matter I don't think?
The player is mainly losing TIME when they get grabbed, so the punishment is already built in. Not a big time loss, hence a 'soft fail state')

Last edited:

blueinorb9

Jun 28, 2020
PSA for people who struggle with the escape system:
- The escape button uses stamina
- The escape button needs be timed in sync with the plapping sound
- The timing can be faster as the plapping sound goes faster

Good luck.

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
Alright, you've convinced me to donate. There are some flaws right now, like I wish I could put it windowed mode or change the controls, but I want to see this succeed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FeSs101

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
It’s unfair to show a lot of locations and opponents in the picture and video review, and present a game with 2 opponents) but this can be understood. As for the controls, I’m used to Shift - dash, E hit or interaction (or both) Q special move, sometimes R and F the rest is inconvenient, or add a layout designer, getting out is not difficult or easy, I think it’s normal, but there should be consequences, slowdown\weakening\impossibility to jump\impossibility to dash\reduced HP\impossibility to hit\birth = stun after a while, if you don’t hide, you receive damage from all opponents (you can set up an additional finishing animation). But for starters, I think simplification for the sake of mass appeal and accessibility for casual players or a choice of difficulty is enough.

Reactions: Dawndmon

Luke_Umbreon

Jun 28, 2018
Games of this type always attract my attention but I wish there was an option to make it easier to escape from monsters, I'm not good with rhythm and having to press at the exact moment is complicated for me.

Biyuri

Oct 9, 2022
PSA for people who struggle with the escape system:
- The escape button uses stamina
- The escape button needs be timed in sync with the plapping sound
- The timing can be faster as the plapping sound goes faster

Good luck.
Huh, that isn't really obvious so thanks.

What's the logic here? It's like you can't push away when they're pushing in...?

Biyuri

Oct 9, 2022
Anyhow solid game with a good artstyle, hope the dev gets the support they add onto this.

Fun stuff like clothing damage, threesome animations, stats on how much cum is in you

Reactions: reggg

M4NIAC

Jul 15, 2019
i have a soft spot for side-scrollers and platformers, could really use an option to remap the keys tho, and the timing to escape feels off sometimes so i just let them have their way, hope the greatest for this dev and their game

Reactions: MoreNow

Generngiburle

Apr 7, 2022
This game would be great if escaping wasn't impossibly hard. Stamina based escape can be good, like in Labyrinth of of Estras, but this isn't that, and the timing with the flashes is both incorrect and way too precise

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Not able to run it. Might be because of a big ass monitor. It just shows a black screen after launching. Oh well.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Why are people praising the game? It has the most horrible controls ever.

Art style is great, but I'll wait for the full release. This is not a demo either, it's a prototype.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes