EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
vlTePN.gif

Overview:
Mommy Milkers Miko
is a hentai stealth rpg where our titular Miko; Mio,
tries to infiltrate the complex of an evil ninja clan and assassinate the source of evil.
Should she fail, she faces humiliation, sex slavery, and impregnation, along with the rest of her clan.
If that doesn't sound like your cup of tea, then i suggest you don't play it.

Notes
Obviously, the game is heavily inspired by enokifu's kunoichi botan but unlike that game,
this one features no death, just 100% wholesome fucked silly content.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-04
Release Date: 2023-04-03
Developer: Azurezero - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extra:
Gallery Save

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I2FwC1.png IkvsVa.png FBBirW.png rynNVH.png 99rBIW.png mB4Sgl.png Mommy Milkers Miko - DEMO 15_12_2022 22_38_31.png Mommy Milkers Miko - DEMO 15_12_2022 22_38_08.png Mommy Milkers Miko - DEMO 15_12_2022 22_29_08.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Should she fail, she faces humiliation, sex slavery, and impregnation, along with the rest of her clan.
Yeah, of course. What else?

100% Wholesome fucked silly content
Wew, lad.

If that doesn't sound like your cup of tea, then i suggest you don't play it.
That certainly doesn't fit my definition of "wholesome" so aye, I'm gonna go where "wholesome" means anything else than humiliation, degradation and slavery.

Kn1MS

Nov 5, 2019
Behold my ZornGame-inator, Perry the Platipus! Here you'll become a kappa. Sort of kappa.

acc645785634

Mar 29, 2022
Obviously, the game is heavily inspired by enokifu's kunoichi botan but unlike that game,
this one features no death, just 100% wholesome fucked silly content.​
Genre:
monster, rape
Are we the one whos sense on normality drifts further and further away from the popular or is it the popular waltzes into our magical world of rape and gore? I was pounding over my existential crisis and a bottle of liquor the other day to realize that conception of Christ is actually netorare.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Chiper

unfortunately the dev has a burnout
the other day i finally got to connect my town segment with the castle in the demo. now i just need to come up with enough ways to make money in town to pay the smuggler
so far i got a gambling dice game and a fetch quest, considering underground fighting ring
also considering prostitution events so if the player runs out of money its not a game over

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
mikobed1.gif

The other day i also had an idea for a gambling game that fit the setting so well that i was hit with a spark of energy and immediately made the thing, then managed to also make a live2d model for it

I seriously fail to comprehend what people find so enticing about the Glasses with braided hair anime girl trope
I used to be a fan of fiery redheads but anime changed my tastes overtime.
blame hanekawa and homura
1671153013615.png

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 7 Votes