2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Mommy Milkers [Final] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (723 MB/ 355 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jinglejang51

Apr 17, 2022
Is there a walkthrough? I cant advance at all.
is the solution just whoring miko until i have enough to pay the smuggler and get past the gate?

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Is there a walkthrough? I cant advance at all.
is the solution just whoring miko until i have enough to pay the smuggler and get past the gate?
that's one option, you can also make money other ways, like killing kappas in the well
i assume youre including the milk job as whoring too

Last edited:

aaryncage

Jun 7, 2017
I dont know if its a glitch but once i enter the arena area it just locks, the whole game, cant move or open a menu, but miko's portrait is still moving and the music is still playing

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I dont know if its a glitch but once i enter the arena area it just locks, the whole game, cant move or open a menu, but miko's portrait is still moving and the music is still playing
i already fixed that one, it was an event that notifies you when youve earned enough, it only triggers after you meet ken
1681691228401.png the issue was the event wasnt erasing

but here, this map file will add the fix

but yeah, i was told about this one in less than a day and pushed updates everywhere, only the dlsite version was slow

Reactions: aaryncage

aaryncage

Jun 7, 2017
i already fixed that one, it was an event that notifies you when youve earned enough, it only triggers after you meet ken
View attachment 2551850 the issue was the event wasnt erasing

but here, this map file will add the fix

but yeah, i was told about this one in less than a day and pushed updates everywhere, only the dlsite version was slow
It worked thank you very much! Idk if you updated it or not but i got this version from patreon and the bug was there only bug i found on a new playthrough.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
It worked thank you very much! Idk if you updated it or not but i got this version from patreon and the bug was there only bug i found on a new playthrough.
i found a bunch and patched before release, but i went to the arena before ken, i did update the patreon too :3

Last edited:
Reactions: aaryncage

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Am I really forced to suck off the guard at the gate, right at the beginning, and can do nothing about it? Is it working as intended? I thought the point of this game was to avoid getting raped, lol.

Edit: Turns out, you have to "agree" first, but can kill him before anything happens.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 7 Votes