2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
Are we the one whos sense on normality drifts further and further away from the popular or is it the popular waltzes into our magical world of rape and gore? I was pounding over my existential crisis and a bottle of liquor the other day to realize that conception of Christ is actually netorare.
I hope you are joking. Immaculate conception means no sex involved. Also she wasn't stolen and there was no humiliation.

FaerDaer1

Jul 12, 2022
Well there I have tried it, sadly I really cannot afford it. I want to have a look at other your titles too. But I can't really afford, so I'll probably stop on this one since I played it for free.
Here is the feedback, beginning of the game is a completely flawed game design idea, I'm sorry my man but that's the rough truth. I liked the idea that you can sneak around some areas with grappling hook but that was if I recall correctly only 3 times and one of them was required to proceed on the plot (the balcony one).
It took me almost 10 minutes of passing the gold requirement, for such task you must have more ways to earn money and make it not boring accept button spam. It just doesn't work for this type of game.
Don't understand the point of lust meter since it literally exists solely for a reason to tell a player that MC can actually feel pleasure. I don't understand that part of the game design too.
And after getting into castle there is no much variety, you have very simple combat, two enemies and only defeat scenes. Well after some time you meet another enemies which I see were inspired by Botan. The only problem is that those enemies pose a threat in the game you made a parody off. In that game they either instakill you or worse your condition making it harder to proceed further, but since in your game lust means nothing and you can always get enough time to assassinate I don't see them as a threat like at all. Even losing to them purposefully is pretty hard to be fair.
There is that Mirror Image boss fight which I believe was inspired by Warcraft's Blademasters. Well same problem as above, boss doesn't pose any threat.

Ok if you wanted to make a short sexy parody with mostly small amount of contents then I can give this game a 3/5 since you have setup a very poor beginning for this game (that's rough truth as it is, I don't want to say but I can't be silent about it).

If you really wanted us players to see this as a bigger game and you think most of us are going rough on your for no reason then I can't really tell you more on this since I was very honest.

Btw art is very sexy, I like your style and as I mentioned above I want to try out your other titles, but won't do so since I don't really buy short games.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
I actually hope we get a sequel to this involving the demon mother, hopefully with some more animations as well.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Well there I have tried it, sadly I really cannot afford it. I want to have a look at other your titles too. But I can't really afford, so I'll probably stop on this one since I played it for free.
Here is the feedback, beginning of the game is a completely flawed game design idea, I'm sorry my man but that's the rough truth. I liked the idea that you can sneak around some areas with grappling hook but that was if I recall correctly only 3 times and one of them was required to proceed on the plot (the balcony one).
It took me almost 10 minutes of passing the gold requirement, for such task you must have more ways to earn money and make it not boring accept button spam. It just doesn't work for this type of game.
Don't understand the point of lust meter since it literally exists solely for a reason to tell a player that MC can actually feel pleasure. I don't understand that part of the game design too.
And after getting into castle there is no much variety, you have very simple combat, two enemies and only defeat scenes. Well after some time you meet another enemies which I see were inspired by Botan. The only problem is that those enemies pose a threat in the game you made a parody off. In that game they either instakill you or worse your condition making it harder to proceed further, but since in your game lust means nothing and you can always get enough time to assassinate I don't see them as a threat like at all. Even losing to them purposefully is pretty hard to be fair.
There is that Mirror Image boss fight which I believe was inspired by Warcraft's Blademasters. Well same problem as above, boss doesn't pose any threat.

Ok if you wanted to make a short sexy parody with mostly small amount of contents then I can give this game a 3/5 since you have setup a very poor beginning for this game (that's rough truth as it is, I don't want to say but I can't be silent about it).

If you really wanted us players to see this as a bigger game and you think most of us are going rough on your for no reason then I can't really tell you more on this since I was very honest.

Btw art is very sexy, I like your style and as I mentioned above I want to try out your other titles, but won't do so since I don't really buy short games.
Thank you for youre honesty, only thing i can disagree with is that i've never played warcraft, haku from naruto is a more likely inspiration

I toiled for days trying to think of ways to fix the issues with the game but ultimately I came up short.
it would be easy to make the groper enemies actually carry over to the next (currently i reset orgasms to 0 at the start)
I didn't do it because i thought people would complain the game was too hard if i did.

i struggled to think of lewd minigames too because i didnt want to just copy them all from botan, and all my ideas were worse because the sex wouldve only happened on lose... the dont watch your shadow clones get fucked idea is a stroke of genius

im glad i dropped the target amount from 20k money

I actually think you guys arent being rough enough, cause there's design issues i feel bad about that no ones mentioned, like there being no way to spend money in the castle despite you still getting it from killed guards

i also didnt like that killing the guard instead of letting him fuck your tits is the optimal option with no drawbacks because you can loot his corpse

Last edited:

FaerDaer1

Jul 12, 2022
Thank you for youre honesty, only thing i can disagree with is that i've never played warcraft, haku from naruto is a more likely inspiration

I toiled for days trying to think of ways to fix the issues with the game but ultimately I came up short.
it would be easy to make the groper enemies actually carry over to the next (currently i reset orgasms to 0 at the start)
I didn't do it because i thought people would complain the game was too hard if i did.

i struggled to think of lewd minigames too because i didnt want to just copy them all from botan, and all my ideas were worse because the sex wouldve only happened on lose... the dont watch your shadow clones get fucked idea is a stroke of genius

im glad i dropped the target amount from 20k money

I actually think you guys arent being rough enough, cause there's design issues i feel bad about that no ones mentioned, like there being no way to spend money in the castle despite you still getting it from killed guards
I'll gladly buy your games if you make them big enough actually, just as I said tho I liked the art and animations I just feel robbed if I buy short games such as this one. And I feel bad for pirating small indie devs working hard on their projects too :)
I just feel like this game could improve in so many ways and there is no need to make everything sexual about it, but whatever suits you, I'll be watching your career with a great interest xD

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I'll gladly buy your games if you make them big enough actually, just as I said tho I liked the art and animations I just feel robbed if I buy short games such as this one. And I feel bad for pirating small indie devs working hard on their projects too :)
I just feel like this game could improve in so many ways and there is no need to make everything sexual about it, but whatever suits you, I'll be watching your career with a great interest xD
my main idea for improving the first part of the game is to add an arena of some kind, but its bothing me because all the fight ideas i had so far are harder than the fights in the castle (because you're still supposed to lose sometimes)
also considering dodge and struggle qtes so longer fights would become feasable without allowing in battle healing

most of my ideas before release just felt like padding so i couldnt use them
god i hate being so burnt out

Last edited:

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I actually hope we get a sequel to this involving the demon mother, hopefully with some more animations as well.
the only reason i was vague about the age of the demon daughter is because if she was an adult people wouldve expected lewds of her and i didnt have the energy, demon mommy is probably too OP to lose though, so any bad end involving the daughter would lead to everyone getting murdered still (probably mio too since she failed to protect her)

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
the only reason i was vague about the age of the demon daughter is because if she was an adult people wouldve expected lewds of her and i didnt have the energy, demon mommy is probably too OP to lose though, so any bad end involving the daughter would lead to everyone getting murdered still (probably mio too since she failed to protect her)
Eh, I didn't care much about the daughter. Just think it'd be cool if we got some demon girl action in a (hypothetical) sequel. Could always make it so the mother is just a tad bit more lewd than she appears and bangs enemies to death if she feels like it.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Eh, I didn't care much about the daughter. Just think it'd be cool if we got some demon girl action in a (hypothetical) sequel. Could always make it so the mother is just a tad bit more lewd than she appears and bangs enemies to death if she feels like it.
i just mean its more likely for both mio and her to get fucked on the way back up to the mama than the mama losing a fight

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Does anyone know the 8 digit combination?
i've already said there's literally nothing in there, its just environmental storytelling because the boss you fight on that floor is more cautious than the rest of the clan

there is actually a combination even though i couldve just said everything was the wrong answer, but theres not even an easter egg in there

Last edited:

sergyo_ml

Aug 27, 2022
I have a problem. I can get to the title screen (New game, etc...) and it starts going super slow, I try to click things but I can't start a new game.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I have a problem. I can get to the title screen (New game, etc...) and it starts going super slow, I try to click things but I can't start a new game.
the only thing i've heard fixing that had the guy had it installed on an external hard drive... so if its not that (and your pc isnt shit) then i dont know

Last edited:
Reactions: sergyo_ml
2.60 star(s) 7 Votes