2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

KurtisK2007

Apr 2, 2022
Don't really like that you cannot play the game without getting a certain amount of gold, so i suppose its a fucking pass for me -sigh

It is very fucking tilting not being able to progress >_>

FaerDaer1

Jul 12, 2022
So this is Kunoichi Botan but just silly? Still gonna try it, but damn Botan's world and story felt very rough back when I first played it and I like it being very serious about player's actions, but I remember there were also silly choices for protags back in Botan.

Reactions: azurezero

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
So this is Kunoichi Botan but just silly? Still gonna try it, but damn Botan's world and story felt very rough back when I first played it and I like it being very serious about player's actions, but I remember there were also silly choices for protags back in Botan.
i have to make it silly because if i take it seriously it ceases to be sexy (when i draw it, botan is hot because it takes it seriously)

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I
I'm stuck by the outskirts of the gallery, is there a way to get in or am i suppose to do something else?
View attachment 2522006
oops
i swear this isnt a joke, i was using an outside teleport to try and make a rhythm game if you hit the action button on the tile pointed to by the grapple you can see it, it doesnt work, i did get it working with just one button prompt but when multiple ones are there timings get messed up 1680678479439.png

Promethareus

Mar 9, 2023
1680680219100.png Now I'm more wondering about this part despite my idiocity first thought about using the grapple to reach until my realization comes

Reactions: azurezero
2.60 star(s) 7 Votes