2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Am I really forced to suck off the guard at the gate, right at the beginning, and can do nothing about it? Is it working as intended? I thought the point of this game was to avoid getting raped, lol.

Edit: Turns out, you have to "agree" first, but can kill him before anything happens.
it still bothers me that killing him is optimal since you can steal his money too
i probably shouldve had guards start hunting for you if you did

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
In celebration of my birthday, all my games are 50% off. (individually, the bundle of everything is even cheaper at 69usd)

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
check them again, i had to set the flag to meeting the person at the top of the tower since some people ended up in the basement before doing so
i just found out you can take infinite keys from the box
Do you know what variable that flag is? I met said person at the top, and read the book saying the key is in the cold storage, but all I get when I check the one box that's "frozen shut" is that message. It's frozen shut, and no way for me to thaw it off.
Unless I missed something, the only thing that is going wrong so far is that the game might not recognize the encounter flag.

Nvm, literally 10 seconds after I posted that, the box worked.

Don't really like that you cannot play the game without getting a certain amount of gold, so i suppose its a fucking pass for me -sigh

It is very fucking tilting not being able to progress >_>
I don't know if you can do it with your setup, but saveeditor can speed up the process by a ton. You could also just do the milking job for like 5-10 minutes, move on to prostitution and be done with gold problems.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Do you know what variable that flag is? I met said person at the top, and read the book saying the key is in the cold storage, but all I get when I check the one box that's "frozen shut" is that message. It's frozen shut, and no way for me to thaw it off.
Unless I missed something, the only thing that is going wrong so far is that the game might not recognize the encounter flag.

Nvm, literally 10 seconds after I posted that, the box worked.

I don't know if you can do it with your setup, but saveeditor can speed up the process by a ton. You could also just do the milking job for like 5-10 minutes, move on to prostitution and be done with gold problems.
it's quicker to buy a lightning bracer and a bunch of lightning talismans and spam the arena kappa fight, one talisman kills all 3
should be able to buy that after killing the bj guard and stealing the jade from the gambling house

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
it's quicker to buy a lightning bracer and a bunch of lightning talismans and spam the arena kappa fight, one talisman kills all 3
should be able to buy that after killing the bj guard and stealing the jade from the gambling house
I think you responded to the wrong person.

Spacebabe69

Oct 30, 2017
Is it possible to enter the Pleasure Pavillion? At night the guards are out of the way but when I try to enter Miko refuses, I have maxed hearts atm. Or is the only content for the place the one guard asking you to prostitute yourself?

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes