2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

astor2015omg

Jan 9, 2020
i was playing warframe but i either ran out of obvious things to grind for or i didnt want to grind for void traces to upgrade relics with
Well, u gonna have a big time grinding in this game if u play it, there is literally 1314 achievements, but is fun the whole time.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I passed review and now i have to wait 2 weeks to release the game on steam
Please wishlist it (even if youre not gonna buy it cause it helps with discovery)

Reactions: Choyz

kortanar

May 6, 2017
Are we the one whos sense on normality drifts further and further away from the popular or is it the popular waltzes into our magical world of rape and gore? I was pounding over my existential crisis and a bottle of liquor the other day to realize that conception of Christ is actually netorare.
she wasn't in a relationship though? as far as i remember, feel free to correct me though. it's definitely incest and rape though.

aaryncage

Jun 7, 2017
Even tho the game wasnt very long, i enjoyed this one alot, I liked the Pigtail pulling scene that you get if you lost to the shop owner (or just surrendered since game isnt hard) took me about 1.45 hours to beat it, I hope someday we get more of this character really liked her design.

Reactions: azurezero

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Whats or where the door code?
it's just environmental storytelling, you only get to go in that room in the game over

Even tho the game wasnt very long, i enjoyed this one alot, I liked the Pigtail pulling scene that you get if you lost to the shop owner (or just surrendered since game isnt hard) took me about 1.45 hours to beat it, I hope someday we get more of this character really liked her design.
her design is based on sylphy's disguise

I wanna do more with sylphy and mio, but i just dont have any good ideas for them yet, if i ever manage to get the rpgmaker plugins i need to for gui aspects of lewd slay the spire (stacking states and an indicator on enemies) it would be easy to write them in if theres a dimensional aspect to the colluseum

It's hard writing games when there's no one to talk to, which is why the writing in sylphy is better than miko, cause sylphy had voyeur to banter with

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Wallas

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
i think i'm stuck with the 2 stone tablet door? i got the first one, i have no idea how to get the second one (i backtracked everything i think), but i still have 1 tablet in inventory which is probably a bug? i got it from the same spot of the first one after the first gas trap

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
i think i'm stuck with the 2 stone tablet door? i got the first one, i have no idea how to get the second one (i backtracked everything i think), but i still have 1 tablet in inventory which is probably a bug? i got it from the same spot of the first one after the first gas trap
1680630836438.png
2nd one is here
oddly enough it might even respawn after you put it in the door since i cant find anything that would stop it

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
sorry my bad i didn't specify wich one was the one i picked first, that was the first i picked, the only place i see a table is the room with the gas trap
ah, hookshot it from outside the room... i thought the toggle door puzzle would've been enough of a prompt for the solution

its also a reference to sylphy, in which you can skip a sliding tile puzzle by just hooking the item you need from over a gap instead

Last edited:
Reactions: assurdo
2.60 star(s) 7 Votes