2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Louman37

Feb 3, 2020
hole in cell wall

i never even tried getting grabbed by him, easy fix
will re-up soon
Lol, didn't even think of that. Glad I was able to help find a bug regardless. Keep up the great work! I can't wait to see future projects from you.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Lol, didn't even think of that. Glad I was able to help find a bug regardless. Keep up the great work! I can't wait to see future projects from you.
it would be lewd slay the spire, but rpgmaker isnt co-operating
i installed stacking states, finally got it to spit out the number of poison stacks as a variable , only for it to turn out the plugin maker never made it so removing a state only removes 1 stack... IT TAKES ALL OF THEM

Last edited:

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
ive done several rounds of patching since earlier, did you also end up going to the basement before reaching the top of the tower?

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
idk if it is just me but I am getting some major frame drops during the title menu and during combat to time the attack.
those are times when common events are running in the background
sylphy used to have issues because i didnt add a 1 frame wait in them so they were running 1000 times a second
but i didnt make that mistake here

if its during the kappa fights it might be worse because of the bubble effect (and the autumn leaves on the tite screen)

Luminight

Dec 24, 2019
those are times when common events are running in the background
sylphy used to have issues because i didnt add a 1 frame wait in them so they were running 1000 times a second
but i didnt make that mistake here

if its during the kappa fights it might be worse because of the bubble effect (and the autumn leaves on the tite screen)
Yeah those screen effects seem to be the cause of it. Anything I can do to disable it?

Luminight

Dec 24, 2019
Yeah those screen effects seem to be the cause of it. Anything I can do to disable it?
Well now it seems it is still happening but I have a workaround for the lag. If I hold Z or Space Bar the lag just completely stops. So now I am unsure of what is causing it as the lag is happening in the town. Very sorry. :(

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Well now it seems it is still happening but I have a workaround for the lag. If I hold Z or Space Bar the lag just completely stops. So now I am unsure of what is causing it as the lag is happening in the town. Very sorry. :(
holding z makes the game enter speedy mode, like text skip and stuff

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
games out on dlsite but it's cheaper on itch still
(also itch is uncensored)
i only released on dlsite because i was bored and struggling to work on the next game
i should probably have a break but im running out of manga chapters to read and gaming stopped being fun

astor2015omg

Jan 9, 2020
games out on dlsite but it's cheaper on itch still
(also itch is uncensored)
i only released on dlsite because i was bored and struggling to work on the next game
i should probably have a break but im running out of manga chapters to read and gaming stopped being fun
Have u tried Payday 2? I bought the game one month ago and i already have 200 hours, its really good.

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes