2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
The Synopsis even says its based off Botan
it's what i thought the plot was before it got translated, though i have deviated quite a bit to keep things interesting

I'm looking forward to the bad end where mio divulges the location of her secret miko ninja village so everyone gets impregnated

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
The most difficult thing is thinking up simple (SEX) minigames that botan didnt already do... and so far ive only managed ones that botan 2 is doing

im gonna use mind control crossing cups each time she gets captured in the main part of the castle since if they just creampie her they wont be able to get the infomation out of her

i was gonna have a balance minigame like the shadow clone gangbang but i like it less because the sex doesnt happen til you lose (since shed fall in a tentacle pit or something)

Last edited:
Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

bro111

Dec 19, 2017
the only "drawback" of this game is a very "curvy" heroine... it is a pity that she is not the same as in the original "Kunoichi B"

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
the other day i finally got to connect my town segment with the castle in the demo. now i just need to come up with enough ways to make money in town to pay the smuggler
so far i got a gambling dice game and a fetch quest, considering underground fighting ring
also considering prostitution events so if the player runs out of money its not a game over
If it counts for anything I hope you finish it, there's definitely promise here, though I feel there are a few parts that can use some touching up. For instance, I don't know if it's just me, but whenever in battle and I attack, the game seems to lag a bit and I can never get the extra damage from getting the white line in the red box.

The most difficult thing is thinking up simple (SEX) minigames that botan didnt already do... and so far ive only managed ones that botan 2 is doing
I mean, that's understandable, You don't wanna be seen as a ripoff after all. Also there's a Botan 2? I didn't know that.

Last edited:

ASTI

Jan 4, 2018

im gonna use mind control crossing cups each time she gets captured in the main part of the castle since if they just creampie her they wont be able to get the infomation out of her

i was gonna have a balance minigame like the shadow clone gangbang but i like it less because the sex doesnt happen til you lose (since shed fall in a tentacle pit or something)
Please Please Please do the role swap mini game where you get to control the rapist.
It exists in the gallery of kunoichi botan 1 as an endless mode.
Nearly all female protagonist games don't have this feature and I only really saw it in Kunoichi botan 1

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
If it counts for anything I hope you finish it, there's definitely promise here, though I feel there are a few parts that can use some touching up. For instance, I don't know if it's just me, but whenever in battle and I attack, the game seems to lag a bit and I can never get the extra damage from getting the white line in the red box.

I mean, that's understandable, You don't wanna be seen as a ripoff after all. Also there's a Botan 2? I didn't know that.
the demo's been uncensored in the original f95 botan thread, but hes currently distracted with his sonabiA project (at least i think thats what the dark red hair girl is from) so odds are i'll get this game with mind control crossing cups out before he does

the only "drawback" of this game is a very "curvy" heroine... it is a pity that she is not the same as in the original "Kunoichi B"
Is called mommy milkers, I'm not sure what you were expecting

Please Please Please do the role swap mini game where you get to control the rapist.
It exists in the gallery of kunoichi botan 1 as an endless mode.
Nearly all female protagonist games don't have this feature and I only really saw it in Kunoichi botan 1
If i forget to add that to the gallery remind me

Did Guptill make this game? lol
I Don't know who that is

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
I Don't know who that is
This is what he's famous for
This is an impersonation but led me to jokingly ask if you were him lmfao
Good luck with the game (y)

dodlo

Jul 12, 2017
So is there actually pregnancy in the game? I hope not, not my cup of tea.

I know it's not in the tags but knowing how tags are I'm just asking to be sure

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
So is there actually pregnancy in the game? I hope not, not my cup of tea.

I know it's not in the tags but knowing how tags are I'm just asking to be sure
there wont be any birth for sure, but cumflation for the most part, and lactation
its more about the breeding than the result though

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Pretty good art and animations. I hope we get some anal scenes in the future!
was considering reusing a dp animation from sylphy but i saved a nice anal full nelson reference earlier
i dont have many actual plans for specific lewd content but ill keep it in mind

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: junior20000

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Really liked this, my respect autor. Waiting for new updates)))
should be a new patreon build as soon as i add something actually lewd to the town segment besides a game over for losing a fight thats hard to lose unless you surrender
hmmm probably need another live2d model for prostitution events though i can at least reuse the titwank scene because i have braided/hair down versions of it

Last edited:
Reactions: borland271
2.60 star(s) 7 Votes