2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
Had to pop in to show some appreciation: I know a lot of people don't care for "curvy" protags, but it's actually very difficult to find anything in between "pseudo-loli 110 lb anorexic cumslut" or "500 lb whale with feeding fetish", so I greatly appreciate how your protags often vary in between those two (imo, very much the average size woman). Also love the clothing/improvised bondage scenarios, and the more tame humiliation (for some reason humiliation often gets lumped in with scat/bimbofying and can't stand either of those) that actually focuses on the embarrassment aspect. Big ups to you Azure, will be excited to see the full release of this and future projects.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Had to pop in to show some appreciation: I know a lot of people don't care for "curvy" protags, but it's actually very difficult to find anything in between "pseudo-loli 110 lb anorexic cumslut" or "500 lb whale with feeding fetish", so I greatly appreciate how your protags often vary in between those two (imo, very much the average size woman). Also love the clothing/improvised bondage scenarios, and the more tame humiliation (for some reason humiliation often gets lumped in with scat/bimbofying and can't stand either of those) that actually focuses on the embarrassment aspect. Big ups to you Azure, will be excited to see the full release of this and future projects.
Thanks
I just wish i could imagine it as the game that makes enough money that i can stop worrying about money

my lewd slay the spire concept would be a good one if i could actually get the foresight feature (hard to make good decisions if you dont know what the enemies are doing) though basic maths tells me its an ugodly amount of art to make

also i didnt like thicc glasses girls til i dated one, i liked fiery redheads before

Last edited:

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Overview:
... she faces humiliation, sex slavery, and impregnation, along with the rest of her clan.

Notes
... but unlike that game,
this one features no death, just 100% wholesome fucked silly content.​
I am pretty sure that those two statements can not be made about the same thing, ever. :unsure:
e-d

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Will some of the prostitution scenes include inflation like if you lose the scene from that screenshot?
i feel like having your womb that flooded with semen (to the point of inflation) is a game over no matter the context

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 7 Votes