2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
So, how's everything coming along?
i did actually get a proper spark of inspiration for finishing the layout of the 2nd half of the game, bad news though, it involves trap doors, like how sylphy had you navigate the minotaur dungeon by climbing up and dropping down holes.

im struggling to get motivated to finish the lewds though.

i have finally added the pregnant game over scene properly, it was supposed to go after cumflation and stuff
pregloop.gif
this one, its been in the game files since the demo was posted but it turned out i hadnt put it anywhere

the plan is still to have it finished for patrons at the end of feb and launch it in april

it should not be this difficult to draw one thing a week i swear

Avindel

Feb 16, 2020
If motivation is an issue perhaps you need a little break? Better make things right rather than rush yourself through it? Just saying.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
If motivation is an issue perhaps you need a little break? Better make things right rather than rush yourself through it? Just saying.
its been 5 years, the burnout damsel quest 3 caused isnt ever going away

VincentS

Jun 25, 2022
the full game's probably gonna be pretty short too, its hard to come up with meaningful level layouts that dont waste the players time
Fair enough, a lot of games have become tedious with level design. But this looks very promising so far.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Fair enough, a lot of games have become tedious with level design. But this looks very promising so far.
so far my best idea for expanding the layout is to have trap doors to drop you into specific treasure rooms and also trap rooms

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Am I missing something, the game lags hard when I play it
it uses a fair bit of memory for the live2d, also rpgmaker isnt well optimised in general, so larger maps with more events in also have trouble (and i use a bigger than normal resolution for it)

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 7 Votes