2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Exalt219

Jun 27, 2020
Where can I find the key for the basement? I think that's my next step, I found a book that says that the key should be in the cold storage room in the basement and I've already checked all the chests in there. Was I not supposed to trigger the bald guy in the room above until then? I accidently triggered him earlier.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Where can I find the key for the basement? I think that's my next step, I found a book that says that the key should be in the cold storage room in the basement and I've already checked all the chests in there. Was I not supposed to trigger the bald guy in the room above until then? I accidently triggered him earlier.
check them again, i had to set the flag to meeting the person at the top of the tower since some people ended up in the basement before doing so
i just found out you can take infinite keys from the box

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
ah, hookshot it from outside the room... i thought the toggle door puzzle would've been enough of a prompt for the solution

its also a reference to sylphy, in which you can skip a sliding tile puzzle by just hooking the item you need from over a gap instead
holy shit i'm so dumb, thanks a lot

Exalt219

Jun 27, 2020
check them again, i had to set the flag to meeting the person at the top of the tower since some people ended up in the basement before doing so
i just found out you can take infinite keys from the box
Do you mean here? I loaded an older save from before I put the 2 stone tablets into the statues, went through the stuff again and the key still isn't in that room and there's no one I can talk to.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Do you mean here? I loaded an older save from before I put the 2 stone tablets into the statues, went through the stuff again and the key still isn't in that room and there's no one I can talk to.
did you forget you have a grapple?

aaryncage

Jun 7, 2017
I bought and played through your other games Phantom Thief Agent Abyss and i never even connected the dots that Miko and Sylphy are kinda like just ancestors lol, which just gave me a idea of some kind time travel game involving the 2 if they are in fact related at all, also this game has made me relalize most people cant complete simple puzzles (no offense to anyone lol)

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I bought and played through your other games Phantom Thief Agent Abyss and i never even connected the dots that Miko and Sylphy are kinda like just ancestors lol, which just gave me a idea of some kind time travel game involving the 2 if they are in fact related at all, also this game has made me relalize most people cant complete simple puzzles (no offense to anyone lol)
my game sd quest had a sex slave dungeon that was kidnapping people from different times and worlds
the puzzles in sylphy were a lot harder than the ones here. not quite zelda dungeon puzzles (the one where you have to fall down the correct holes) but still required a fair amount of mental mapping

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Still waiting for the 2nd Botan game, at this rate it will probably never happen.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
idk if it is just me but I am getting some major frame drops during the title menu and during combat to time the attack.
someone on steam complained of something similar but they just told me they had it installed on an external
so i wondered, how long was the filepath you put the game in? and does installing it somewhere closers to the base drive help at all?

MMK27

Apr 14, 2021
Are we supposed to progress by savescumming the gambling game? I'm inside the town and not sure how to progress the game

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Are we supposed to progress by savescumming the gambling game? I'm inside the town and not sure how to progress the game
savescumming is certainly the easy way, but there are enough ways to earn money besides that, hunting kappas is a bit dull though so most opt for the lewd jobs (unlocked at 3 lewd points) there's the milk job and a guy who pays you to let him fuck your tits, if you already killed him in the slum then hes dead for good though so just the milk job until prostitution

you can also steal money from the dead guard if you killed him

MMK27

Apr 14, 2021
savescumming is certainly the easy way, but there are enough ways to earn money besides that, hunting kappas is a bit dull though so most opt for the lewd jobs (unlocked at 3 lewd points) there's the milk job and a guy who pays you to let him fuck your tits, if you already killed him in the slum then hes dead for good though so just the milk job until prostitution

you can also steal money from the dead guard if you killed him
Where's the milk job? Haven't seen that anywhere, thank you for answering

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes