3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
In the long awaited sequel to Phantom Thief Sylphy
Our titular busty phantom thief finds herself trapped in the domain of the collector, a Demon known for his love of collecting women. They challenge Sylphy to delve into 4 scenarios designed to tempt and torment her and return untainted.
Will she escape? or become another member of The Collector's harem.
Only you can decide...
Gameplay:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-01
Release Date: 2023-07-01
Developer: Azurezero - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Other Games: Phantom Thief Sylphy
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

69bHFH.png mlvofE.png jNa1jP.png fbvb04.gif 2ahAbs.png

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Let's see... I'm not saying I'd fuck an extra-thicc thief girl who just appeared in my dwelling, but I'd probably be balls deep in her while on the phone with the police. lol

Our titular busty phantom thief finds herself trapped in the domain of the collector, a Demon known for his love of collecting women.
The Collector:
extra-thicc.gif
THX for the share Zemax...

Last edited:

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Kinda hard to call this a sequel when the first game was abandoned right?
Yeah I was confused for a moment. I saw this on the updates page and my first thought was "oh that game got an update? Thought it was dead." Then I saw the 2 and got more confused.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PhantomThiefSylphy2-Demo
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
warning when you in the 1 Pictrue becomming the love gass event is is the game broken XD

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
So to everyone saying that the first game ended at an abandoned demo, I looked into it and it turns out the first game did get completed. It was posted over on the creator's itch and steam available for purchase and just never made it's way onto this site. At least the dev has said as much themselves on the first game's thread. On top of that the dev has finished other games so they seem to have a good track record by all means.

BurgMeister

Oct 16, 2019
So to everyone saying that the first game ended at an abandoned demo, I looked into it and it turns out the first game did get completed. It was posted over on the creator's itch and steam available for purchase and just never made it's way onto this site. At least the dev has said as much themselves on the first game's thread. On top of that the dev has finished other games so they seem to have a good track record by all means.
No yeah, phantom thief 1, dickdown duel, and a whole bunch of their recent work hasn't been cracked and posted here yet. It sucks that people just assume they never got finished instead of y'know. checking

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote