2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
I liked the theme of the first game, was always bummed it never got fully uploaded here because the only section I really wanted to play was the very last part. Here's hoping this might spark some more interest in it.
It will my friend it will..

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Or more like a straight copy/paste. I don't mean to be a dick but like as soon as I got in I was like......oh this is just After mini with a new coat of paint. So unless like some serious alterations are made this just feels wrong at least for me to even touch.
Meh try the game it's good

DestinyEchols

Dec 25, 2018
Meh try the game it's good
Oh I did play it I was more saying that unless the new coat of paint is a serious glow up that it just kind of feels wrong to me if I showed it support. I know this is a weird hill to die on but it just makes me feel scummy when something is a blatant rip off of something else that someone has worked on without trying to at least hide the fact. Like an example I can give is art theft when someone tries to pass something off as their own thing when they simply traced someone else's work and swapped the characters for OC's or something.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
No yeah, phantom thief 1, dickdown duel, and a whole bunch of their recent work hasn't been cracked and posted here yet. It sucks that people just assume they never got finished instead of y'know. checking
cracked? my games arent even encrypted.
they just havent been shared for some reason

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
- I got an audio bug where I kept hearing sex sounds from the previous sex animation through the whole game even when I reloaded. So that was fun.

- I don't know what to do in the office part. Am I really expected to play the janky arcade game and get a high score...? If so, that's terrible.

- As someone who played the previous Sylphy, this feels like such a copy paste. Same model, same animations (so far), same same but same.

- The story itself is so lazy. She gets sucked into a painting right at the start and has to do a series of random roleplay challenges in order to escape. It's stupid, and has zero to do with Sylphy's identity as a thief. Unfortunately, this kind of half-assed experience is what AzureZero is known for at this point.
if you tell me which sex animation i can double check to see if its the one i already fixed

you only have to play the arcade game and lose to see the scoreboard

this project started when i decided to add the office lady outfit, most of the sex animations have been new

she got sucked into a painting in the first game too so this is nothing new. but it has plenty to do with sylphy, because the scenarios are based on her own tastes and are designed to appeal to her

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Looks inspired by Sol Rui -after mini-
Oh yeah definitely, but my game kate's test came first, the scenarios were in crystals there, but it followed the same premise of each scenario having different gameplay

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
If you game over from the gas in the room with the stone tablet the gas doesn't disable when you reset, making the level unbeatable.

Edit: If you lose all your hearts in the basement of the breeding temple you keep going until you go upstairs and then get the scene, not sure if this is even a bug or not but doesn't feel intentional.

The rhythm game didn't have any notes and also might softlock the game, I only waited a minute or so before resetting the game myself.

As far as I can tell there's only one coin for the arcade machine, which you need to use to get the code, so if you use it and don't memorize the right code you can't progress
1689041643314.png
the latest version of the demo seems to reset properly, except for lust not resetting to 0

im confused about the basement thing, since all of those guards seem to be made to send you to the game over room directly at 5 hearts... (checks) 1689041850211.png
the guard by the basement stairs definitely works, im wondering now if the demo shared here was the early patreon demo and it hasnt been updated for the public demo (which was finished at the end of june, and had a lot of bugfixes)
though it too had a few iterations as bug reports came in

The demo you guys have doesnt even have the songs folder in the right place, so the dancing minigame wont work (it needs to be in the same folder as the exe running the game (which is the www folder when running in editor)

Please download the demo on the itch page

Last edited:
Reactions: camseats

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
As far as I can tell there's only one coin for the arcade machine, which you need to use to get the code, so if you use it and don't memorize the right code you can't progress
that one was actually a bonus coin, the first way to get coins is to sell your underwear for £18
someone pointed out that the underwear machine should give change, so buying replacement underwear will also work in the full game, though that was intended for if you didnt sell the panties for the right price.
it relies on knowing GBPs smallest note is £5 but the scenario never becomes unwinnable (you can also get more notes from the atm in the lobby)

Skkskakaka

Mar 13, 2022
can some one post the link for the 1st game full version pls i dont want to buy it

Last edited:

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
can some one post the link for the 1st game pls
huh, i'd have told you off for being lazy, but i was surprised it's not on nyaatorrent

though it is on sale for another 2 days

Last edited:

camseats

Mar 13, 2018
that one was actually a bonus coin, the first way to get coins is to sell your underwear for £18
someone pointed out that the underwear machine should give change, so buying replacement underwear will also work in the full game, though that was intended for if you didnt sell the panties for the right price.
it relies on knowing GBPs smallest note is £5 but the scenario never becomes unwinnable (you can also get more notes from the atm in the lobby)
My bad, all the hints seemed to be pointing to the arcade machine and I must have never interacted with the underwear machine, thanks for the correction!

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
My bad, all the hints seemed to be pointing to the arcade machine and I must have never interacted with the underwear machine, thanks for the correction!
but yeah, you just need to play it once and memorise the president's high score when you lose
i've never even managed to get on the board

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
but yeah, you just need to play it once and memorise the president's high score when you lose
i've never even managed to get on the board
I managed to get 6th with 295, it seems more monotonous than difficult once you realize you need to act like the nitro are all one square to the left more than they look. I only got 295 because I lost focus and jumped a bit too early on a 3 nitro line.

Now, my problem is where even is the code entered into?

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I managed to get 6th with 295, it seems more monotonous than difficult once you realize you need to act like the nitro are all one square to the left more than they look. I only got 295 because I lost focus and jumped a bit too early on a 3 nitro line.

Now, my problem is where even is the code entered into?
keypad behind the painting in the presidents office

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
squish.gif
today I added another lewd way of making money in the cyberpunk area
had it made 2 days ago, drew, rigged, animated the live2d and got it in the game today

edit - this is just a note about development, naturally this is for the full game

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes