RPGM Abandoned Phantom Thief Sylphy [Demo] [Azurezero]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ynT_yk.png

Overview:
Phantom Thief Sylphy is a stealth adventure game. Sneak, evade capture and solve puzzles as you steal from and expose the corruption of the rich and powerful. Try not to get caught though, lest you become another victim.

Thread Updated: 2021-03-13
Release Date: 2021-03-08
Developer: Azurezero - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo - Patreon
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

8455a5ed72.png db035832.png w5EeKI.png

Last edited by a moderator:

beasty_bitch

Feb 9, 2019
The game is decent. Puzzles not to hard and the minotaur is sometimes annoying. Got the first 2 Pieces but the couldn't get the item behind the wooden bridge (where you had the do the slider puzzle) so I couldn't finish the game. Don't know where else the solution could have been.

JESUSans

Aug 21, 2019
I am a simple man, I see cute chubbish girl, my heart goes swoon, also I'd Love to see some Mind control Action. Either all looks fantastic

Reactions: Kiljupontto

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
This is the patreon demo, the animation in this game are outstanding

lolopopo

Mar 2, 2018
Game is bugged for me. Portrait randomly appears in some rooms and stays until I reload the game.
Got all 3 painting scraps and put the painting back together, but nothing has happened

Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
man i swear, in this kind of art you can feel the passion of developer, way better than 3d, looking forward for the development of this one, thanks Azurezero for the game, and DarkWolf2055 for sharing

Reactions: Kiljupontto

deathgrip

Jun 22, 2020
Great game here, just some bus and issues that broke the puzzle for me. the boulder dropped but it didn't activate the door the let me finish the puzzle the second time I tried, and I had an issue where the character got locked facing one direction so I couldn't grapple to the next section

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes